+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I was bummed they didn't show Corrine's scene. She's one of my favorites.

I didn't like Young at all, he seemed a litttle "out there" to me. Like he was above it all.

Go ahead and take a whack at Viviana John, I'll hold her.

LG.
    John, I totally agree with you about Viviana. She feels entitled to respect as her birthright for being a chick with a big mouth and big boobs, but she gives absolutely no respect to the acting coaches or her fellow contestants. It's all about her.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Jay
    As much as I dislike Viviana, I think she'll be around for a while because she is so colourful.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    He's obviously a great interviewer. Now that's not ALWAYS the same skill as acting though...

With these cheesy scenes they are given to do, who can tell for sure how good they are?
    i agree completely about the scenes, but with what they've had to work with, in the first scene at least i thought he was the best for the males (and i am indeed biased) and in the second i thought ...well we didn't get to see much of him acting. sean was amazing though.

Some of the makeovers were pretty good, Mae looked much better. (Was that Cher who was in charge? )

I was horrified when they paired House with "DQ" Viviana. I was worried she would prove to be the kiss of death for him, but gladly he survived the cut.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Can someone post before/after makeover shots of everyone? Or of some of them? anyone? ... anyone? ... Bueller?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567