+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 6/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

And yes, Viviana needs to be slapped around by one of the other women. I cannot stand a person who is so full of themselves, that they cannot see the truth about themselves. It was in poor taste that she spoke out against the martial arts master, especially since she had no previous experience. Now if Matt had spoken out, you could accept that, since he had been doing martial arts since he was 7.

So she was totally out of line and if she makes it to the final 14, she will only be good as the villian/person to make fun of.

Chris

I finally got around to watching this tonight. I like it, it has potential. I'll give it a couple more episodes, and if they get smart and dump Viviana, I'll keep watching.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    I am very surprised Reggie was cut! He seemed more than qualified. Maybe the panel sensed an attitude? Personally I think he could have refrained from shaking his head when House ("He who bleeds leads!") was picked.
    I'm surprised he didn't make it too.

When he was shaking his head after House's selection, he said something like 'so they went with him.' I took that to mean he thought they were only going to pick one Black guy from the two they had and they went with House instead of him. I could be wrong, but that's the way I interpreted it.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by realityluver
    I'm surprised he didn't make it too.

When he was shaking his head after House's selection, he said something like 'so they went with him.' I took that to mean he thought they were only going to pick one Black guy from the two they had and they went with House instead of him. I could be wrong, but that's the way I interpreted it.
    That's exactly what he meant!

Chris

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I would like to see more action and less talk.

It looks like on next weeks episode, things really get moving, especially with the stunts. Those stunts should separate the men from the boys and the women from the girls.

Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789