+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 6/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    OK, so there are 30 people to start, they cut 10, and next episode they're going to cut 11 for a total of 14 finalists? Why 11?

I'm guessing they cut 10 and one person either gets hurt or decides to leave for some other reason. Did they show previews? I missed the episode last night.

ChicagoViewer! How do you arrive at 14?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Overall, a very good show. The only thing that really got on my nerves was how, with some people (Reggie, Eileen) the judges would talk about how good they were and then not advance them, whereas with others (Mae, Sean) they talked about how bad they were, only to let them go further. I was also disappointed that Reggie didn't go further, and Viviana is about to get on my last nerve... I can understand why she was kept around though - she obviously has the drive, despite her horrendous attitude. Plus, can you imagine if she got in the house? There would be drama galore.

FORT Fogey
    Thanks WomynLee. It says 14 finalists on the official Web site.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I did not like Viviana. Reggie was a way better actor and he was cut, she was annoying. The firefighter from New York who looked like Jean Claude Van Damme should have moved on too. They said Young couldn't act at all and kept him around too. Some of it doesn't make sense, but I will still watch because those special effects were so cool
    I have to agree with you on all points.

I loved the firefighter guy and Reggie. This show is really good, but the editing is weird.
    I liked Viviana for about 2 minutes until she went into crazy mode.
    The only thing I'm wondering is if I'll get tired of seeing each scene be replayed over and over, with the same lines.

Viviana reminds me a lot of the woman that plays Karen Sisco, if she were Latina. She overacts, but I agree that she has some kind of magnetism that's hard to explain. Train wreck? Maybe. But she is one hot babe, too
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer
    Thanks WomynLee. It says 14 finalists on the official Web site.
    I think that they're going to cut three more of each sex on next week's show, and then go to the house, where the cut one each week. I could be wrong, though

Quote Originally Posted by Boredom
    I think that they're going to cut three more of each sex on next week's show, and then go to the house, where the cut one each week. I could be wrong, though
    Yeah, you're probably right...that makes sense.

Viv: I'm not believing that she forgot her lines and kept jumping up and down after it was over thinking she nailed it. I wanted to see more tears, and the back of her going out the door. I hate when they keep drama queens in instead of talented people.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I predict that the male and female that portray a quiet confidence along with much inner strength, will be the ones that they pick. We don't need another wacky Jackie Chan type. That's what made Steven Seagal so good in his first few movies, until he bloated up and became full of himself.

But I just saw both episodes last night and I'm hooked. It should be real interesting when they have to go thru the real scary looking stunts that we have seen in the previews.

So far Santino is my pick for the guys, but I haven't formed an opinion of the women yet.

Chris

+ Reply to Thread