+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 6/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I think I'm the only one who likes Viviana. I've got a thing for latinos though so that could explain it.

I like this show. It's entertaining. I can't wait until the REAL competition begins and we've got all the finalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I think I'm the only one who likes Viviana. I've got a thing for latinos though so that could explain it.

I like this show. It's entertaining. I can't wait until the REAL competition begins and we've got all the finalists.
    I like Viviana too - her intensity. I think she'd be great for the "action-comedy" genre... Those faces she makes... !!!

My predictions:
    Male likely to win: Santino
    Female likely to win: Corrine

I did not like Viviana. Reggie was a way better actor and he was cut, she was annoying. The firefighter from New York who looked like Jean Claude Van Damme should have moved on too. They said Young couldn't act at all and kept him around too. Some of it doesn't make sense, but I will still watch because those special effects were so cool

Three things I noticed from last night's show:

1. Viviana is being kept in as the one you love to hate. She's annoying as all get-out, which will keep her in the show for a little while, but not to the finals.

B. I was pretty concerned to see one guy already has back problems (icing his lower back) I didn't see if he got through, but they're going to have to be careful not to have serious injuries.

iii) I will miss Matt T, the hottie.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Why did they take people like Mae and Viviana but left out people like Austene.

Wow this show is good, it went by really fast.
    Yeah, I don't see Mae's appeal at all, and Viviana (whoever above said she's like Charo - good call)...OMG - the drama ("chewing up the scenery" comes to mind) this is exactly the type of women I can't stand, but men seem to love, cuz she's got the body. Another bimbo - just what Hollywood needs. She'll probably win.

I like Somere (sp?) (weird name, though), Corrinne, Jared and House. I think I like Linda, too, from the first (auditions) show (the one who was yelling in Italian), but if they showed her at all last night I missed it . Can never tell with these reality shows - does that bode well for her that she wasn't shown, or maybe she not "interesting" enough.....could have used a few more minutes of her and considerably less of Viviana. JMO.
    Last edited by ADKLove; 06-16-2004 at 10:59 AM.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

My favorite female, since the moment I saw her audition, is Corinne. So far, I haven't found a male front runner. I love the action!

I'm going to give my props to my buddy John Keyser from Oregon. We went to high school and college together and it's great to see him doing well on the show. What a surprise when I saw him do his audition... I couldn't stop laughing. He may not fit the mold of the typical action star but his personality will definitely separate him from all the guy that are there primarily because of their looks.

Go John!

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor P
    I'm going to give my props to my buddy John Keyser from Oregon. We went to high school and college together and it's great to see him doing well on the show. What a surprise when I saw him do his audition... I couldn't stop laughing. He may not fit the mold of the typical action star but his personality will definitely separate him from all the guy that are there primarily because of their looks.

Go John!
    to the FORT, Doctor P.
    Last edited by Elle; 06-16-2004 at 02:39 PM.

I just watched the show on tape and like it so far. I don't know why they kept Viviana. She has the worse attitude and she can't act. :phhht
    Last edited by Elle; 06-16-2004 at 02:39 PM.

I liked the women more than men, but some of the people were not shown much. Maybe it is the typical "no show = will make it far" deal. Viviana, well, she is something. I am pretty sure they cast her only to get some good TV footage. Although who knows, she is raw material, maybe she will become something. At least she has a good dramatic and pushy star attitude.

I liked the italian girl,the asian girl, and the girl with lots of curly orange hair. I am actually a little disappointed the Yala Drama grad didn't make it. It would have been nice to have him as comparison a little longer, how much does education matter, or it is raw charisma that counts.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread