+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 6/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I didn't enjoy tonights episode all that much. But I know it can only get better when all the action starts. Can't wait untill everyone is in the house and it starts up, cause then it will be intresting. And is it just me or did it look like Larissa Meek was auditioning? As well as Amanda from Big Brother 4 and Craig for Forever Eden? There was 3 people that looked exactly like them.
    I didn't recognize any of the other folks, but Larissa was dressed very inappropriately for an action tryout. Long skirt and spiked heels. I would have loved to see her kick though the door and do a drop-and-roll.

So far I'm really really liking Harold "House" Moore from Detroit.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

It was okay. Not much excitement going on, and it got old hearing the same lines over and over. I'm hoping it will get more interesting, so I'll be giving it another shot tonight, and then I'll decide whether to stick with it.

I thought the auditions show was great! Something a little more original that we haven't seen before. Can't wait for the official first episode tonight.... I have a bunch of favorites I hope go on. Fan man!

FORT Fogey
    These shows are becoming too cookie cutter--panel of three judges whittles down the field in which some people are amazing and others are ridiculous. While the ridiculous people are fun to watch in AI (and even there it's getting old), these people were just plain BORING. I'm sure plenty of people show up just to act zany in the hopes of getting their 15 minutes--I just don't believe these people are true oddballs. Something doesn't ring true.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this show once it gets going--the interesting thing is going to see these people hooking up one minute and kicking each other's asses the next.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234