+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Did I spy a reality 2 timer in the top 34? I do believe Dan that made it from the LA auditions is the same Dan that was faking it on Boy Meets Boy last summer. I just went back thru the end of my recording and it really does look like the same guy to me, anyone else watch that last year to be able to compare?

ETA: I just went into the Purgatory archives here, and yes, it is the same Dan Wells it seems. The name and hometown match up....and I do remember him being an actor, as well as his cheesy smile.
    It's a top 34? Oh.

Yes it's Dan Wells again. AGAIN!

... I secretly hopes he makes it to the top 14. I don't know about his action skills but it would be funny to see people's reaction to seeing him again.

He' a reality 3-timer, actually. He won the show "Lost" (or Lost 2, I can't recall)

I really like Young and the fireman (Matt Sarracco?). They both have the "look" - they're sexy guys! (but I can't say much about Young's acting).

I'm cheering for the crazy schoolgirl.
    Last edited by Mr. Obvious; 06-15-2004 at 02:17 AM.
    ... and for the last time, I'm not Matthew from BMB (the guy in my avatar).

I'm also rooting for the schoolgirl, Mr. Obvious.

All in all, tonight's ep was pretty fun. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I didn't enjoy tonights episode all that much. But I know it can only get better when all the action starts. Can't wait untill everyone is in the house and it starts up, cause then it will be intresting. And is it just me or did it look like Larissa Meek was auditioning? As well as Amanda from Big Brother 4 and Craig for Forever Eden? There was 3 people that looked exactly like them.

In the previews, though they didn't show her I saw another two-timer, Larissa from AJ2. I even read somewhere that she was going to come out.

That was odd seeing Larissa...I can't see her as an action star...guess she wants another shot at 15 minutes of fame.

I thought the show was really good, I will watch it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003
    That was odd seeing Larissa...I can't see her as an action star...guess she wants another shot at 15 minutes of fame.

I'm starting to think they're going to start a "reality contestant union" with all the regurgitation of reality stars.

I really like the concept of the show. I can't wait to see some real action. Woo....YAWH!#@%!!!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I KNEW that was Larissa!! I was like.."WHOA!! Wasn't that Larissa from AJ??"

This show might be good. But even if it sucked, I'm sure I'd still watch. It IS reality ya know.

It was odd watching all the auditions because I'd just finished watching WB Superstar. I had to keep reminding myself that these judges and contestants were actually "real" and that they weren't looking for the "suckiest".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Who was the woman they didn't show until the end who said something like "move it, lard a$$"? I liked her snippet, and she made it through, but I couldn't pick her out of that group of 30 picture.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

One thing I would like them to change is the use of a "three panel judge." It's becoming a reality TV cliche.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast