+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Wow. Tara, the girl with the light blue top is knob-a-licious. Was she eliminated for her crappy acting, being TOO stacked, or her previous experience?

Fan man? Bwaa.

*giggles* I like Fan Man XD XD Oh, neat wall walking/splits there.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Wow. Tara, the girl with the light blue top is knob-a-licious. Was she eliminated for her crappy acting, being TOO stacked, or her previous experience?

Fan man? Bwaa.
    Knob-a-licious? What's that mean?

Fan Man is a bomb!!! hee hee

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Fan man made me laugh. Noticed he's a drama major, too. That should prove to be interesting.

I love the ones where they say 'no' as soon as they walk in that one guy had serious anger issues though. No reason to call the woman a bey-otche, you just don't have it, Mister.

Sean is BORING......SORRY!

The woman cursing in Italian (Linda) was great. And a very different physical type.

By and large they HAVE been dumping the stacked women--it makes sense. But Italian cursing woman was the sharp-edged cheekboned lean type. Probably not good as a normal star, but maybe "action star" here is realistic--they want them to look more tough than round.

Did I spy a reality 2 timer in the top 34? I do believe Dan that made it from the LA auditions is the same Dan that was faking it on Boy Meets Boy last summer. I just went back thru the end of my recording and it really does look like the same guy to me, anyone else watch that last year to be able to compare?

ETA: I just went into the Purgatory archives here, and yes, it is the same Dan Wells it seems. The name and hometown match up....and I do remember him being an actor, as well as his cheesy smile.

Waiting..for the wolves Great Pyr's Avatar
    I've always loved women cursing in Italian. I also respect the FDNY..but he was no
    action star. I'll wait till they narrow this down. Making fun of the also rans is another (Fox) show. Are we getting used to this..jaded or bored? With a little make up, cursing Italian woman could solve that Rambaldi thingi....after the pillow fight with Sydney...........not that there is anything wrlong with that.
    A terrible beauty is born

It was kind of funny watching everyone come out kicking and punching. It was like watching a Jackie Chan movie.

Fatman was hilarious, but he had not chance of advancing.

Julielihn, Young, and "House", and there was another guy, I can't recall his name at all, stood out a little. They didn't WOW me, but they had a look to them that I liked.

Viviana, the columbian girl, was very pretty. I really liked her look, but her acting was terrible. It was a little too over the top. She sounded like she was acting for a Spanish soap opera. I couldn't believe she advanced, but then again, there were a lot of crappy performances.

The Vince Vaughn looking guy also gave a decent performance.

The guy with the Clark Kent look had a very pretty face. I think he was too pretty, though. The first thing I thought when I saw him was that he belongs in Smallville. I'm glad he advanced, though. More eye candy for the women.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast