+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Next Action Star

FORT Fogey

Next Action Star

I'm surprised there hasn't been any disscussion on this new show, or maybe there has and i didn't see it . I'm actually really looking forward to 'Next Action Star', it's "American Idolesque" in which they hold auditions for the people with the most charisma, star quality, toughness ect and bring them to hollywood. Each week they have to go through tough training, acting classes ect. 14 will be brought to Hollywood, where one will be cut each week. The ultimate prize is a leading role in a new Joel Silver film which will be shown on NBC.

Here's the link to the official site, there's nothing on it except for two video previews for the auditions/tv promo's. I'll definately be tuning in, looks like a good one.
    Last edited by Siso; 05-29-2004 at 07:06 PM.

Yeah...there already was another thread for this show. I am looking forward to seeing this show with its exciting concept and all. If it's any good...I'm going to see about auditioning for the second season. I'd pay to be blown up in a helicopter or leap from tall buildings!

There will be a forum for it, when NBC gets off their butts and announces the contestants.

Pixelated
    Hmmm...I accidently put a new thread about this show in the wrong place, sorry.

I think it looks pretty good and plan on watching it.

I'm looking forward to it! I'm actually a closet action movie junkie.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

The promo of the show looks pretty good. I think I will watch it.

Pixelated
    Oh, LOL, I forgot to say that it is kind of different from all the other reality shows, and I always watch the different ones.

Except, did you see the promo that said it had "romance" now why did they have to go there? I would have been thrilled with just the action part of it. There are plenty of romance shows out there.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelissa
    Oh, LOL, I forgot to say that it is kind of different from all the other reality shows, and I always watch the different ones.

Except, did you see the promo that said it had "romance" now why did they have to go there? I would have been thrilled with just the action part of it. There are plenty of romance shows out there.
    I did see it and I agree with you about being happy with the show without the romance. Frankly, I am a little bit sick of watching the dating show these days.

+ Reply to Thread