+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jeff Probst has good things to say about Nashville Star

Jeff Probst has good things to say about Nashville Star

Our very own Sher was kind enough to transcribe a media conference call with Jeff Probst, (Survivor's Host), for The FORT's Survivor forum. I noticed that Jeff mentioned Nashville Star, so I thought I would paste that portion of the interview here. Sher did a great job typing this up. To read the full interview click below...

Probst interview, part 1

Probst interview, part 2

Next question is from John Maynard of the Washington Post

JM: Are there any other reality shows out there right now that you are enjoying or that you watch?

JEFF: I’ll tell you the one that I really am sad that I missed. I saw the last episode and that was Nashville Star. To me, that is a music contest. I realized watching it that those guys have been writing songs for years. They perform their own material and they are living the life. They’re not young kids who just popped up from Alabama and say, you know, “Hey, I’m a singer.” And it really made me appreciate that show. And I’m not a country fan. I would have loved to have watched that whole show.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I was so happy when I read that Jeff liked Nashville Star! Maybe his comments will help the producers make up their minds to bring back a second season of Nashville Star. I read on the USA Network that no decision has been made yet on whether to have a Nashville Star 2. I wonder what it will take to make up their minds? Any ideas on what we can do to influence them?:
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Thanks for the info, John. I just sent off my email and I hope lots more people will send theirs in soon.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

That's a good idea breathless, I"ll do the same...

I'm glad Jeff likes it too, I'm glad he sees the difference in the competition & competitors between AI & NS ..... he's absolutely right about everything he said.

Ok I'm off to email nashville star.....
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

+ Reply to Thread