+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guest appearances

Guest appearances

I read that Wynonna will not only be appearing on the show this Saturday, March 22nd, but that she will be performing on the grand finale show, May 3rd.

Brad Paisley will make an appearance as a guest judge sometime in mid-April.

Trace Adkins and Jo Dee Messina will be performing on the May 3rd grand finale.

Anybody else heard any guest appearance rumors?

FORT Newbie

???

Where did you read this stuff... I am a good friend of Brandi Gibsons and know alot about what is going to be happening the next few weeks on the show... I knew about Brad Paisley and Wy. but i hadn't heard the Trace Adkins or Jo Dee Messina thing yet... Where did you read that? I hope that it isn't Jo Dee though...We got to meet her at the premiere of the show and she was really rude... but oh well... maybe she was just having a bad night... anyway... look forward to hearing from you again....

GRANT

"To get to the top of the ladder, you have to fight threw the crowd at the bottom."

Click here to read the full article.

I've never been too crazy about Jodee.... but I'm excited to see Brad & the other guest artists. I'm sure Clint will perform too. I hope so at least, I like his stuff
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

+ Reply to Thread