+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Image - What kind of changes are we going to see?

Image - What kind of changes are we going to see?

It was really interesting to see the changes all of the contestants have gone through from the time they auditioned until those promotional pictures were taken. The makeovers were so total, many of them were almost unrecognizable.

I wonder what changes are in store for us this weekend. Will the contestants go back to their original look or stay with the photoshoot slick new image? How much was just airbrushed? Did you like them better before they were made over?

Last edited by Zhora; 03-18-2003 at 08:32 PM.

Well I had to crack up at Charlie's comment about "wishing to play with those shapes if he was in kindergarden" LOL .... Some definitely "spiced themsevles up" abit for tonight's occasion, and seems like some maybe spent a LITTLE to much time thinking about their outfits & makeup & not enough time rehearsing their music....

I know some of the really needed a bit of a makeover. I did like Buddy's long coat last time, but I still think he looked good & more "cleaned up" today, which I'm sure will help him in the contest. Brandon looked abit more "cleaned up" also, I think he needed it. He impressed me tonight though, I'm actually starting to think he'll make a decent country star....

I think as long as they find their own style, it's great that they take this opportunity to change & find it.... I know most of';em are "starving artists" & probably can't afford normally to get too fancy, and now they've probably got makeup artists & designers etc that can come to their rescue & help them find what looks good on them :-)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

It's hard to have a slick image if you fall flat every time you are interviewed. I hope the contestants get some speech coaching this week so they can shine a little brighter after they sing. I know Nancy put several of them on the spot with those stupid questions, but overall, I think all of them could show improvement in their interview skills. I would love to see an entire show without any fumbly mumbly rambling answers or awkward silences.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Yes! I really hope that either they get some interview coaching... nancy stops asking stupid questions (probably not gonna happen) or they get more used to being on stage & can loosen up a little.... It's painful to watch all that fumbling, specially that Blythe chick but she's gone so ..... whew!
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

+ Reply to Thread