+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travis Howard

Travis Howard

HOMETOWN: Chalybeate Springs, GA

CURRENTLY RESIDES: Los Angeles, CA

BIO: Travis is originally from rural Georgia, where he grew up under "the iron fist of Gospel." Travis now lives in Los Angeles, and is part of LA's hot new country scene.

QUOTE: "I love great rootsy music that rocks hard. I love Johnny, Merle, Willie, Waylon, Buck... guys who had the love for true honest expression of their lives and souls and weren't afraid to do things the way they felt, regardless of what the hit-making machine in Nashville said. Music should be your language to speak about your passions, not just a way to get looked at. That's why God made models."

Looks every inch the country star to me.
    Sounds very passionate about his music too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quit saying what I'm gonna say, Fluff!

Soory Lobes.
    I'm not even going to get to see the damn show as it's on USA :LOL
    "That's Numberwang!"

OK. It's official. I'm a Travis Howard fan. I couldn't even tell if he has a decent singing voice from the short clips they showed. But it simply doesn't matter. He's great. He completely cracks me up with that cute way that he talks and the funny things he says. He goes from quiet country boy off stage to electric dynamo on stage and it works for him.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Eh. Didn't think much of his performance. I mean, very active and vibrant and stuff, but his voice didn't grab me. His "moves" seemed kind of weird and distracting, too.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Sleeping with George W
    Travis is like a country version of Tom Petty.

Originally posted by Paulie
    His "moves" seemed kind of weird and distracting, too.
    I liked his moves. *flutter flutter *

I think you'll like him better on an upbeat number, Paulie. I hope to Hell he's not eliminated by the voters at the beginning of the next show because he chose the wrong song last Saturday. I'm anxious to hear some of his original songs.

I'm sure his moves won't get me the way they got you, even if he fares better in the next show.

*makes mental note to practice bouncing my leg around uncontrollably so I can turn on women*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Better practice up on the guitar too. The bouncing leg thing isn't going to get you anywhere if you aren't playing a guitar.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast