+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Travis Howard

Says you.

He had the bouncing leg going on again this week. :rolleyes
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I still like him. His voice isn't great, but he's an entertainer. I don't think it will carry him to the final 2 or 3, but I can't help liking him anyway.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

He is an entertaining fellow, yes. He's no Nashville Star, though. Unlike the three who have left the show already, I will miss him when he goes.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Sleeping with George W
    He is sooooo cute, but I think he and Brandi will be saying buh-bye next week.

I want to see at least one more song from him before he goes, (and I hope Prentiss leaves before he does ).

I think he would be really fun to go see in a bar, but I probably wouldn't buy one of his albums.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

FORT Regular
    Travis was fun to watch, but his same old routine (and same EXACT moves, which he appears to have a patent on) was already getting old for me. I agree, would never have bought one of his CD's, but might have gone to see him in a club, maybe.

I wasn't shattered to see him leave the show. I would have much rather seen him perform, though, than Prentiss. If I'd had my druthers, the voters would have booted Prentiss first and the judges would have ejected Travis at the end of the show.

I would much rather have seen Travis perform again than Prentiss. I agree that those two were probably the weakest of the singers left in the competition.

I still like Travis more than several of the others though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12