+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nashville Star 4: Season Finale/Spoilers

Nashville Star 4: Season Finale/Spoilers

And the winner is......I'm watching the finale and I'm loving it. They've just voted off Nicole Jambrose so now it's down to my 2 favorite finalists. Casey Rivers and Chris Young. Both sexy and both talented. Out of all the guest judges that have been on, I have to be biased and say my favorite was John Cena. #1 he's a home-town boy and #2 he's one of my favorite wrestlers. Not sure exactly what he knows about Country music since he's hip-hop but whatever. Anyway. I think Big Kenny's been hittin' the sauce a little tonight. He's slurring his words and he's acting drunk. I don't know. Maybe he's been taking some hints from Paula on AI and sneakin' some Morgan into his coffee mug or something.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

And the winner is....Chris Young. I can honestly hear that beautiful song of his already on my local country station. He's gonna make it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I loved that finale

I am going to one of the tour stops...I might actually be going for two of them

Way to go Chris.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I could have saw that coming from a mile away.

Yes... you knew Chris Young was going to win early on, and he's going to be fabulous! Casey Rivers really grew on me towards the end, too, and I hope he enjoys just as much success.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Well I didn't see it coming a mile away. Every season my favorites have either finished second or third on this show. I was actually sitting there saying Casey Rivers as the winner so that I was prepared to be upset.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Yes... you knew Chris Young was going to win early on, and he's going to be fabulous! Casey Rivers really grew on me towards the end, too, and I hope he enjoys just as much success.
    Chris's original song is what put him over the top. It was head and shoulders above the others.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Fogey
    he deserves it.

Premium Member
    I wonder how many seasons does the original song night clinch the victory for them? I am certain that's what won it for Buddy Jewell, not sure about some of the other seasons, can't recall. It would be unfortunate if that's the trend - because as one of the guest judges (I think?) early on said, this is Nashville, you can go right out and find yourself a good songwriter... But it does seem as if your original song is far better than the other contestants, your approval rating soars right on to the end.

Personally, I didn't see Nicole making it to the final three, but as for the final two, I'd say that was the right choice.

Of course, I recorded it and haven't watched yet, but at least it doesn't sound like I'll be disappointed.

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    Absolutely loved the outcome! Chris Young became my favorite after his original song. I too was prepared for him to come in second because that's always how it goes, although Casey would've been ok with me. I hope he gets a deal out of this as well. I can't wait to start hearing Chris on the radio, hopefully he won't disappear into oblivion like most of the past winners!
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast