+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nashville Star 4: Season Finale/Spoilers

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nemanomine View Post
    You've got it backwards. Casey is 24 (had his birthday during the show and Wynonna mentioned it) Chris is only 20 (one of the last couple weeks they mentioned how his original song was sooo godd and that he's not even able to drink yet).

Casey was my favorite from the beginning with Chris being second, but Chris' original song pushed him to the front. I agree with the judges that Casey has a phenomenal voice, but I think it was the fact that Chris is a great singer and an amazing songwriter as to why he won. I will buy both of their CD's.
    oh yeah i did. oops my bad

FORT Newbie

Nashville Star 4: Season Finale/Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    Did they even do original song night for Nashville Star 3? I can't remember. Of course, I still can't figure out how Erika Jo won. I think Chris will do great. I'm not sure whether Casey will veer towards gospel or mainstream country.
    Yes, they did do original song night on Nashville Star 3.

FORT Newbie

Nashville Star 4: Season Finale/Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    Chris's original song is what put him over the top. It was head and shoulders above the others.

Chris Young had a big-name co-writer (Larry Wayne Clark) on his song...which I didn't think was fair. Casey wrote his himself. He didn't have a co-writer and I loved his song.
    Last edited by jodyisawesome; 05-08-2006 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Left out a word

I just got my tour tickets to see Chris and Casey in Anahiem
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123