+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nashville Star 4: Season Finale/Spoilers

Did they even do original song night for Nashville Star 3? I can't remember. Of course, I still can't figure out how Erika Jo won. I think Chris will do great. I'm not sure whether Casey will veer towards gospel or mainstream country.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Fogey
    casey will do ok. He looks sooo old for a 20yrs old. Well chris also does look old for a 23 yrs old

Casey is only 20? Dang, I guess I never paid attention to that, although now that you mention it I think I remember him last night saying something about being born in '86. Now I feel like a pervert... I'm old enough to be his young mother. No wonder I thought his mother looked really young last night. Heh.

Mozzzzzz... I think it was Phil Vassar that made that comment about songwriters to Nicole Jamrose when her original song sucked.

Chris' original song is definitely what pushed him over the edge. Before that, I just loved everything about his look, his demeanor, his singing... he just had *it* to me right from the start.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    I really want to see Chris without his hat, hair all nicely fluffed out, just once! He's a cutie! You'd never know he's so young, he seems so accomplished.
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

FORT Fogey
    yes broadway, there are actually very very young. No one can guess their ages. The first time i saw them on tv, me and my friends were like " No, it's a typo" we kept saying, there is no way i am older than these guys but yes i am.

Maybe it's the tv and makeup that makes them look sooooo old

Those two guys were my favorites from early on. I haven't been able to see the show lately because our local cable never has the show on at a consistent time.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    casey will do ok. He looks sooo old for a 20yrs old. Well chris also does look old for a 23 yrs old
    You've got it backwards. Casey is 24 (had his birthday during the show and Wynonna mentioned it) Chris is only 20 (one of the last couple weeks they mentioned how his original song was sooo godd and that he's not even able to drink yet).

Casey was my favorite from the beginning with Chris being second, but Chris' original song pushed him to the front. I agree with the judges that Casey has a phenomenal voice, but I think it was the fact that Chris is a great singer and an amazing songwriter as to why he won. I will buy both of their CD's.

I was very disappointed that they didn't bring any of the prior winners back. Is that because Buddy, Brad and Erica Jo are signed to Sony? Regardless of the issue, it just makes the producers look cheap.

I think that seasons 3 & 4 were all upsets. The runner up seemed to be the one with more praise. Even though I liked Erika & Brad better than George & Jason. I was thinking maybe the upset would be Nicole winning, but I figured she would get 3rd. I seriously always thought Kristen would have made final 2.

Premium Member
    Well, I haven't had a chance to watch this yet but it sounds like it turned out the way I hoped it would. I honestly did not think Nicole should have made it as far as she did, I thought Melanie and Kristen were a thousand times better. Chris was one of my top favorites all along, but his original song sent him flying to the top of my list. I will definitely be watching for his CD, he is going to have an amazing career!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast