+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So nobody is watching this...

So nobody is watching this...

This seems such a shame. I think it would do better back in its original Saturday night time slot so it wouldn't have to compete with TAR and wouldn't have to contend with comparisons to AI.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    This seems such a shame. I think it would do better back in its original Saturday night time slot so it wouldn't have to compete with TAR and wouldn't have to contend with comparisons to AI.
    I would prefer they put it back on Saturdays also. I don't care if it's at 10:00 on Saturday, but on Tuesday I just can't stay up that late (I have to get up at 5:30 am and I tend to fall asleep while trying to watch it. And I for sure wouldn't be staying up to try to vote.)

I wonder if they're trying to kill this show? I don't think it matters anyway, the only former contestant who seems to be having any success is Miranda Lambert. And it's a shame because some of those people from the first 3 seasons were very talented (not necessarily the winners, except for Buddy Jewel).

I don't like the judges from the last 2 seasons, but at least they could have someone who knows something about music instead of whoever has something to promote and they think will draw an audience. I could do without all the guest stars too. It should be about the contestants.

I forgot to tape last night's episode - have to try to remember to watch on Saturday.

I keep forgetting to record it. I'm already recording SVU at this time while watching TAR. If they'd move it back to Saturday, it'd be much easier for me.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Premium Member
    I just watched last night's show. I loved Melanie, Chris and Matt. I thought the wrestler was pretty annoying waving his belt around, but I was relieved that Larry the Cable Guy was only a guest judge for 1 show.

I missed the very first episode as well as the subsequent reairings and if I miss the first show I just can't watch after that. If they do a marathon repeat before the finale then I'll watch it then. I'm bummed too because I've always liked this show.

I have watched every episode. I just don't post about it that much.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

been watching, though not really into it. this time slot seems like a death slot to me, but i dunno

I got to say I hate the tuesday night live shows.. I have Boston Legal... SVU... and of course The Closer on TNT all coming on at the same time. So I never watch Nashville Star till saturday mornings. But I am still watching it... but a few days late.

My favorites are Casey... and the guy with the ugly hat. I still think the guys are so much better than the girls this year. Plus I can't get past all the ugly clothes the girls keep wearing.

And I don't get the guest judging either. Why not have made Wynonna a judge? I thought that was what she was doing this year... and Cowboy Troy was doing the hosting. But I really like him... he is funny without being annoying.

I end up recording the reairing at 1:30 or 1 am. I'm watching TAR at 10 on Tuesday. I wish CBS would switch TAR and The Unit, so I could watch TAR at 9 and Nashville Star at 10.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    I'm watching, I've watched every season, just not a whole lot to talk about. The time doesn't really bother me...I watch Idol then go right into Nashville Star. But I don't like the guest judges at all...that's fine if they want to do something like that, they just need to get judges who have a background in music/songwriting/something remotely in the music business!
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast