+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prentiss Varnon

I was too busy being bored to notice a high note.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Glad I'm not the only one.
    I’m haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Sleeping with George W
    I haven't noticed Buddy Jewell do anything but stand there and sing either. ::duck::

Prentiss will get the George Strait/Brad Paisley lovers votes. He also made a smart move praising Kristin like he did. He'll get her supporters now too.

Not that I'm crazy about Prentiss. I'm just saying.

True enough on the Buddy observation, Eden. I don't think he'll win it, either, actually. He does seem to have more charisma than Prentiss, though. My telephone has more charisma than Prentiss.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Ding dong, the boring squinchy-faced off-key robot is gone!

Sleeping with George W
    When he got voted off last night, I laughed and said out loud, "Paulie's gonna be sooooo happy."

But, Eden, I've been so wishy-washy in my opinions of him.

I'm kind of surprised he got more votes than Travis after last week's milk cow. But I'm happy with the judges decision.
    I’m haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12