+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: John Arthur Martinez

FORT Newbie
    I just wanted to say that I REALLY hope John Arthur wins it all. His voice is amazing. I could listen to it for forever!!!

Welcome to the FORT, CGal!

I think most folks here like John Arthur just fine, but we appear to have a bunch of Buddy boosters and a couple of pro-Miranda folks. You're unique.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

QTKK

I know John Arthur!

John Arthur was my tennis coach. He is head coach at Faith Academy of Marble Falls and my dad is the assistant coach! He is so nicE1

I just want to say that I love John Arthur, he has been my favorite since day one, and I'm happy he was in the top 2. I was not sorry to see Buddy win, I actually had a very hard time picking which of those two guys should win, but I really really really hope I have not seen the last of John Arthur Martinez! He is totally awesome, no matter what song he is singing!

Sleeping with George W
    John Arthur definitely seems like a genuine class act. I feel certain he and Miranda will get recording contracts.

Welcome, QTKK!

Nice to hear the inside angle on John Arthur. He really seems like a high-caliber individual. I was extremely pleased with his performances on Saturday night. I think he'll go far.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Regular
    My husband and I watched J.A. in amazement on Saturday night, saying to each other "THIS is what everyone was waiting for him to do...to sing OUT more, to do his two-step dancing, etc. Now he's doing it, and it's TOO LATE!!!"

What a shame. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that Buddy won. But J.A. just didn't shine out fully & show his true range until it was far too late. Both of his songs/performances on Saturday were very different from anything he'd done so far, and were what the judge's (particularly Tracy) had been encouraging him to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123