+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miranda Lambert

Sleeping with George W
    It just dawned on my little pea brain that the song Miranda sang last week and dedicated to Brandon (Oh California ... please come back to me) was most likely really written about Travis!

She said she wrote it about a guy she'd met from California, but was dedicating it that night to Brandon. I think my home girl has a thing for Travis! Hee.

She says she wrote it at night in the bathroom so as not to wake up Brandi. That's funny too ... I bet Brandi is a raging bull beeatch if someone disturbs her slumber!

Originally posted by Eden
    I bet Brandi is a raging bull beeatch if someone disturbs her slumber!
    Undoubtedly.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Newbie
    The interaction I thought was strange/interesting last week was when it was down to the final two (Miranda/Brandon) and Nancy O'Dell was asking them both how they felt...and Miranda said (paraphrasing) "I'm so sad. I really like Brandon." It came off as if she was assuming that he was going home! It seemed really arrogant & presumptuous. Perhaps she meant it differently, or perhaps they really DID know ahead of time what the outcome would be & were just trying to make it seem to us as though it was a surprise??? I couldn't tell for sure. I watched a rerun of the show this week & still came away unsure...Nancy O'Dell seemed a bit flustered by Miranda's reaction & Brandon was standing there mouthing "I'm going home"...while Nancy was saying "how do you know that?" and Brandon was pointing to his head & saying "Oh, I know."

I guess I felt that if Miranda WAS presuming it was her staying and Brandon going home, it was presuming alot...because the voting lately on this show has been quite irregular and unpredictable!!! :rolleyes:

(BTW, this is Carlylicious...I'm sometimes on my computer at home and this site didn't allow me to use the same PW/Login from two different email addresses...so you'll see me now as either Carlylicious or CarlyL! Same gal...)

Sleeping with George W
    Miranda's been pretty flustered by all of Nancy's questions. I don't think she's too good thinking on her feet under pressure, but neither was I at her age. (a lot of times not even now!)

I'm pretty sure she probably meant that whatever the outcome (her leaving, or Travis leaving), she was going to be saying goodbye to Travis. Or ... she could have been thinking something like "I really don't want to be the one to go ... but that means Travis has to go ... and that's not good either, cause I love him so much."

I thought it was ridiculous of them to put Miranda and Travis in that position to begin with. "How do you feel???" What a loaded question at that point. What are they supposed to say ... "Gee, I hope I'm the one who gets the boot?" It was a dumb question to ask, but I've come to expect that from all talent show hosts.

Psssssst! Eden! You mean Brandon.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by Paulie
    Psssssst! Eden! You mean Brandon.
    Yes ... you are correct! I am having a very Alsheimers kind of day with my posting, Paulie!

Sleeping with George W
    I've tried voting for both Miranda and Buddy tonight and cannot get through at all. Had a very hard time even getting onto the Web site to vote either.

Miranda's original song tonight was incredible! And Travis was her co-writer. Told ya there's something between them two kids!

Sleeping with George W
    Update on the voting situation ...

Can now easily get through on JA and Buddy's lines, but Miranda's is busy every time. Hmmmmm.

yeah she'll most likely be the winner...if hers is busy still & the other ones ya get through then.... I'm sure that's that .....

I've been voting on Buddy tonight The website was incredibly slow, finally got through though... :-)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Sleeping with George W
    Now today friends outside of Texas are saying they could easily get through on Miranda, but not on Buddy. Soooo .... maybe it was just us Texans jamming our own lines!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast