+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Buddy Jewell

lol I just read Buddy's bio (I've been to that site a few times and havent read the bio until now, go figure)

Just thought I'd post this quote, I found it so cute:

"I must have been about four years old " recalls Buddy, "and I remember trying to look inside the radio dial, hoping to catch a glimpse of the "little people" that I thought lived in there! I figured there must have been at least 100 of them because of all those different voices and sounds coming out of that little box in the dashboard. And all the time, I was wondering how they got to be so small and wishing I could get in there with them. Talk about a vivid imagination!"

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I like Abilene the best but I think it will probably be "One In a Row" since that's the title of his CD. Anything he does will be great though. I'm sure if he wins whatever he releases will go to #1. It couldn't happen to a nicer and more deserving guy. He's very humble and oh so talented!!
    I know he will be signed to a contract whether he wins or not but the prestige of winning would certainly help his career!!
    I Buddy!!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

yes it definitely would make SURE he got a recording contract & lots of PR work to promote his cd....

I bought a Buddy Jewell t shirt & a cd today, I'm looking forward to getting them in the mail! I'm sure they're busier now than they've ever been, so maybe it wont be here for awhile yet ... lol =)

I think Buddy will have a very devoted fan group, regardless if he wins or not. He has won the hearts of a lot of people during the show... but of course I hope he wins & get the status of being THE Nashville Star :-)

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    After watching American Idol last night and seeing Ruben almost being voted off I am even more nervous for Buddy Sat. night. I sure hope everyone voted for Buddy or we may have a major upset!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Regular
    Originally posted by Wyndemere
    I do too!! Go Buddy!! He really deserves to win. I ran around on all the computers in the house voting online. lol.

It'll be exciting next week, the remaining contestants are all very good.... "X'es fingers for Buddy to win"
    I did the same thing!!!
    I'll be happiest if Buddy wins, pleased for Miranda if she wins, but a bit disappointed if J.A. wins...I just don't think that he's as good as the others. Still, though, a very likeable guy & talented. So I won't react as strongly as I would have if...hmmm...say...Brandi had won!!! :rolleyes:

If he wins, he'll have to send Travis a thank-you card. Remember the end of the first show, when Travis said, "And would somebody please vote for Buddy Jewell, for the love of God?"
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Regular
    No way, Paulie!!! I missed that! That's too funny. But I have to admit, Buddy took 2-3 shows to win me over as a fan. Now, he's the one my hubby & I have been voting for exclusively! Ironic...

lol oh yes I remember that one, that was funny.

I'm so nervous for Saturday, what happened to Ruben could very well happen saturday to Buddy... don't forget how many GOOD contestants that was voted off Nashville Star (Jamey Garner & Amy .....) before they got rid of the not-so-good ones... (Brandon ... Brandi .... )

So I;m trying not to get my hopes up .... but Buddy just simply has to win, it's as simple as that. LOL :-)

FORT Regular
    Wyndemere,
    We are thinking with one mind about this!!!
    I agree completely with your assessments---
    Carly

Sleeping with George W
    I ordered the One in a Row CD off Buddy's Web site and it arrived late this week. I've been listening to it most of the day today while I do "homework" from the office. It's an awesome CD and I highly recommend it to anyone. I particularly like the song "Addicted to the Rain." Buy it now before it becomes a collectors item!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast