+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Buddy Jewell

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Just keep your fingers crossed that Buddy's fans got the votes out last night and that the best man wins.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I tried to get through on Buddy's number last night and kept getting either a busy signal or "All circuits are busy" I hope that is a good sign. I want Buddy to take it all home.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I do too!! Go Buddy!! He really deserves to win. I ran around on all the computers in the house voting online. lol.

It'll be exciting next week, the remaining contestants are all very good.... "X'es fingers for Buddy to win"
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I'd so like him to win, as well. He really has worked hard and deserves it. He seems like a hell of a guy.

Just wanted to mention - I was talking to someone associated with the show today, complaining about the time slot, and told them that if it was any indicator at all, people from our site had ordered Buddy's CD from his web site. He said they definitely are aware of Buddy's sales, and they're extremely happy about it. I think even if he doesn't win, they'll be stupid not to sign him.

WOOHOOO!!!! Every bit of compliments & positive comments about Buddy probably helps, especially directly to show-connections. That's very cool.

I really really hope he wins... it's funny but in the beginning not many seemed to be a huge fan of him, it seems he has grown on people over these past weeks and its so cool to see that more & more people see he would deserve to win.

I hope he wins!! Come on Buddy you can do it.. oh wait. It's already done, there's not much else that can be done :-)

*twiddles thumbs & waits for saturday to arrive*

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I am SO looking forward to Saturday's show but am nervous too. I want Buddy to win but am afraid he didn't get enough votes. He is the best and deserves it but sometimes America gets it wrong by not voting and assuming the best guy will win. My nerves are shot. I'm so wrapped up in this show that it's ridiculous. How did I get this way?? I need a life, I guess. Oh well, the countdown has begun and I just have to keep on hoping that Buddy gets what he so richly deserves!!
    Good luck, Buddy!!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie
    the winner releases their first single the day after the show. so, if buddy wins, which song do you all think will be his first single.... Thats One in a row, or Abelene on her mind.... i like the Abelene song the best. I think it really highlights his strong points vocally.

I know, I dont dare to hope that he wins cause I'm gonna be disappointed... I'm trying to hold back my excitement LOL ...

Breathless I'm right with you, I'm so in to this show it's scary.
    I think a lot of people agree that Buddy deserves the title, but... will it be enough people to outweight those influenced by Miranda's charm and tight jeans?

*crosses fingers*

That's it, I gotta go order a Buddy Jewell t-shirt.

Win or not, I want one

I do like Buddy more now than I did at the beginning of the series, but he still doesn't do much for me.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast