+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Buddy Jewell

Sleeping with George W
    You can download Buddy's Abilene on her Mind song for free on MP3.com. It really is an awesome song that gets stuck in your mind.

I downloaded songs from Buddy, Amy, Miranda and JA yesterday from different sites. I have to say that even though I've been Miranda's number-one fan, I kept gravitating back to Buddy's songs. He's just so easy to listen to. Amy's songs got depressing and Miranda really does need to work on her enunciation. She's kind of a mush-mouth. (I love ya, Miranda!!!)

Whoops ... forgot to download any Brandi songs! :

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Thanks for the great tip about Buddy's songs. I just downloaded all 3 and they are great. What a talented guy!!!

FORT Regular
    I agree!!! Buddy's a pleasure to watch and to listen to, it's refreshing to see a real MAN up there performing. I'd be very happy to see him win this thing! He deserves it.

I bought Buddys CD "One In A Row" from his website a couple of weeks ago and it hasn't left my CD player since. All my friends want me to burn them a copy and they've never seen Nashville Star.

I think Miranda will win but Buddy will do just fine or maybe better without winning.
    Wish I could mail myself to Mexico.

Good to hear, GV019! And welcome to the FORT!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Thanks for the welcome.
    Wish I could mail myself to Mexico.

I've been considering to buy Buddy's cd as well, I downloaded the songs from his website & I'm totally hooked.

I too think Buddy will do great after the show whether he wins it or not. He has made his way into people's hearts & minds, I bet his cd sales have skyrocketed lately :-)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by GoVols019
    I bought Buddys CD "One In A Row" from his website a couple of weeks ago and it hasn't left my CD player since. All my friends want me to burn them a copy and they've never seen Nashville Star.
    I ordered a CD AND a tee-shirt! I'm hooked. (I still love ya, Miranda!)

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    While I'm sure Buddy will have a great career whether he wins the show or not I want him to win mainly for the prestige that comes with the title "Nashville Star".
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

yes definitely!! I really want him to win as well. I hope he does... but I'm afraid to hope too much cause I'm afraid little cute Miranda will take the title ... =/
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast