+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Buddy Jewell

FORT Newbie

re ; buddy

i thought he was the best from the start of the show. since billy ray cyrus seems to be sticking to his tv show, it's nice to have buddy around. and that song he sang saturday night made me cry -- yes, there are country fans in da bronx --- LOL
    frank aka ziggy

What's your favorite Buddy performance so far?
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

So far Gimme Three Steps has really been the only song that I wouldn't fast forward through upon a second viewing.

I hope we get to see him rock out at least once.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I loved "Please Come to Boston" too. I think he did great on all his songs and can't wait for more tonight!!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Sleeping with George W
    I agree, breathless, that was a perfect song for Buddy's voice! I liked Three Steps too. The only one I haven't liked was the original one.

I think he turned in his best performance this week with that Alabama song. I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm a fan, but I did really like his version of that song and listened to it several times. I guess I like him depending on the song. His original, Lacey's song...horribly icky. I wish we could have heard Abilene instead.
    -Richard Brautigan

Personally I could listen to Buddy sing anything. He seems to always be on the money each time he sings. I loved it that he didn't back down from Brandi when she threw her "hissy fit". I think he is a man who stands behind his convictions and he seems dedicated to his music and his career. Love him, love him, love him!!

OH man, I love ALL buddy's performances.... which one is my favorite, let me think..... ummmm...

I really liked the first song he sung, "Then you can tell me goodbye" ... I just looove that deep sexy voice he has on that one :-) Warm & fuzzy :-) I think that's my favorite, If I gotta pick only one!
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

He's starting to really steamroll the remaining competition, I think. Seems to be hitting his stride at this point. He never sings poorly, and he always picks good songs for him. I have to say that I really liked that Abilene song. He looks more and more like the winner every week.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I agree with you, Paulie. I still get nervous for him though before his name is called to sing. The voting public has made many mistakes before and I hope they don't make another one by not sending enough votes his way. I think he is way better than anyone else left in this competition and definitely deserves to win. This week they did get it right by voting out Brandon and I hope they continue to be right by voting out Brandi next week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast