+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Buddy Jewell

I thought he did great this time around. He has a very powerful voice with great range. He should last for a little while, I would think, especially with Travis campaigning for him.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I just love his voice, it's to die for. Even if he doesn't win this show, I think he'll have enough fans to score a record contract somewhere ..... I'll be in line to buy the cd :-) lol.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Not me.

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I actually thought Buddy did a good job this weekend. It was the first performance from him that I liked. His slowed down version of Gimme Three Steps was strong. Now if he can just work in some witty banter with Nancy instead of sounding like a ding dong, he would be 100% more interesting.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

It was waaaaaaaay slowed down. I almost fell asleep listening to it. I respect him for showing us something new, though. He'll probably be around for a little while longer.

Everyone sounds like a ding dong talking to Nancy because she has no clue how to talk to anyone.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by Paulie
    Everyone sounds like a ding dong talking to Nancy because she has no clue how to talk to anyone.
    So true!

Actually, I think Brandon, Amy and John Arthur handle her pretty well each time. They remain composed, no matter what stupid direction she tries to take the conversation in.

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by Zhora
    Actually, I think Brandon, Amy and John Arthur handle her pretty well each time. They remain composed, no matter what stupid direction she tries to take the conversation in.
    Whereas Jamey Garner seems absolutely horrified by her! He was backing away from her FAST and giving her a look of "don't hurt me!"

I like Buddy's voice, but think I'd grow tired of hearing it through an entire CD.

I think I would need to see quite a few more good performances from Buddy before I would think about buying a CD or going to any effort to hear him again once the show is over. I liked him this weekend, but I can't forget how boring he was on the first two shows.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Oh, I forgot to mention how cute it was when they were talking about what they do to combat stress in the house. Buddy talked about staying in touch with his family and they showed a clip of him talking to his son, "you went on the big boy pottie?". Too cute.
    -Richard Brautigan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast