+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Amy Chappell

What song did Amy sing when the artist sang an original song? Wasn't it about a Greyhound bus? I heard a song that I thought was similiar to that on the radio yesterday, but it was sung by Sara Evans.

Sleeping with George W
    Miranda sang the song "Greyhound Bus to Nowhere."

Funny ... I was listening to a Sara Evans CD in my car the other day and thought she would be a good person to be on during duets night. She's written a lot of great songs.

The Sara Evans song is Backseat of a Greyhound Bus. Here's a link to the lyrics.

Backseat of a Greyhound Bus

Amy sang the song about how there's no escaping the clutches of a playa. Or something like that.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by Paulie
    Amy sang the song about how there's no escaping the clutches of a playa. Or something like that.
    Paulie!

I just got the Amy Chappell newsletter in my e-mailbox! She even included a little note. It wasn't personalized, though, so I need to keep working that angle. I won't be satisifed until she acknowledges me by name!

She said she's working on putting out an independent CD. *prepares to pounce*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I really loved Amy' version of "Walk Softly On This Heart of Mine" too. I hated to see her voted off and look forward to seeing her perform again sometime. I'm going to sign up for her newsletter too. Speaking of sending emails, I sent several emails to Buddy during the competition and got replies to 2 of them. I like to think that they were from him personally and not someone who was doing his email for him. Buddy was my favorite and Amy was my second choice.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234