+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amy Chappell

The show this weekend was really good, but the strength of an Amy performance was sorely missed.

I really hope that Amy got the attention of record producers while she was on the show. I'm not the type to call in a vote for a television contest, but I'm certainly the type to buy a good CD. I wish her the best and will certainly look for her in the future.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

I even sent her an e-mail via her site telling her I thought she did great and wishing her well in the future.

I'm convinced that she lost by a single vote...mine.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I noticed on Friday that she has a place on her website to sign up for her newsletter. I think I'll go ahead and do that and post them here when they arrive.

Maybe I'll go ahead and get her independant CD too, I would like to have heard more original songs from her.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

FORT Regular
    Originally posted by Paulie
    I even sent her an e-mail via her site telling her I thought she did great and wishing her well in the future.
    I'm convinced that she lost by a single vote...mine.
    Paulie,
    I felt that same way when Jamey (sp?) was voted off, and tried to send him an email via his website, but was unable to do so.
    It seemed to require some sort of secret password?

Anyway, I felt with both Jamey and Amy that people assumed they'd get tons of votes...so directed their votes towards those who might require extra's in order to "stay in the game". I felt horrible that I hadn't voted for either of them, because at the time I felt that there were others more in need of the votes! The week that Jamey was voted off, I'd voted for J.A. because I wanted to ensure that he'd get to stay beyond Brandi, etc. The week that Amy was voted off, I'd voted for Buddy...

Each time, I was stunned by the outcomes, and felt badly.
    I won't be taking that approach any longer, but will simply vote for my favorite & the person I think most deserving of winning!

I haven't voted for anyone yet, and I probably won't now. My write-in votes for Amy probably won't do any good.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Sleeping with George W
    Eden whispers to Paulie .... mirrrannnddda ... mirrrrannnnnda.... mirrrannnndddaaaaaaaaa...

*diggin' on the whole Eden whispering in my ear thing*

I can't believe we won't be seeing Any perform tomorrow.

Don't mind me, I'll just be over here moping.
    -Richard Brautigan

I'm with you, Z. My enthusiasm for tonight's show just isn't the same as it has been in weeks past.

Sleeping with George W
    Hey ... there's a country artist on MP3.com named Amy Chapel and she's hideous! But Paulie's Amy isn't on there at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast