+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amy Chappell

You thought right.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

She stood out as my favorite this weekend. She sounded great and her composure was strong. I think she'll be around for awhile.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Oh, man! I am so hooked on her!

She draws my eyes no matter where she is on the screen. And I love her singing and her presence. I was pleased she sang a bluegrass song and sang it so well.

I need to just log on during the three-hour window and vote for her sight unseen. When I finished watching my tape, it was too late, and I was concerned my missing vote might make the difference between whether she sticks around some more or not.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Still my very favorite. I just love her stage presence and especially her singing. I worry that the voters won't universally approve of her, though, over bigger or sexier personalities like Jamey and Miranda. I hope she's there till the end. I really love her voice.

Sleeping with George W
    I thought she was the best one last night. She kinds of reminds me of Amy Chapin Carpenter in some ways.

This was my least favorite performance from her. I hope she shines again next week. I think she will because she'll be performing one of her original songs.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

(A...A...A...A...Achoooooo!)

What's your favorite Amy Chappell performance so far?
    -Richard Brautigan

My favorite is Walk Softly on This Heart of Mine. Damn! She did such an awesome job on that song. I probably listened to it a dozen times.

-Richard Brautigan

Nice caption, Z!

That was my favorite song, too, BTW. I've listened to it several times and made my whole family sit through it, as well.

I just went to listen to the songs on her website, and they killed my browser! Such torture!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast