+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Melanie Torres - Season 4

Melanie Torres - Season 4

Melanie Torres comes to Nashville from Albuquerque, New Mexico where she grew up and attended the University of New Mexico, graduating with a Bachelors Degree in Music. Melanie began singing at the age of 9 and the first album she ever bought was one from Michael Jackson. She also plays the piano, and is learning how to play guitar to broaden her repertoire.
    When it comes to goals, Melanie wants to be a successful mother and a role model for young Hispanic women. Professionally, she dreams of one day being CMA Female Vocalist of the Year ... not surprising when you consider that the one word Melanie would choose to describe herself is ambitious. If she got to do a duet with one artist, it would be Martina McBride and her favorite karaoke sing is "Love Shack" by the B-52's.

Fun Facts on Melanie Torres:

What's your favorite food?
    Pizza with green chile.

What are your favorite hobbies outside of music?
    Riding and showing Quarter Horses, lifting weights, running and boating.

Do you have any pets?
    I have one female American Pit Bull Terrier. I did have an adorable (well some would disagree) Sharpei, but I chose to put him to sleep because he bit two people.

What's your favorite board or video game?
    A card game called Animals. Each person picks an animal name. All players place a card down at the same time, if two people have the same card, the person that says the other person's name first wins that person's cards. The player with the most cards wins. Did you get all of that?

What are some of your turn-ons? turn-offs?
    Turn-ons: People who work hard to achieve things, honesty, cleanliness, people who are not afraid to stand up for what they believe in, and passionate kissers.
    Turn-offs: Bad personal hygiene, two-faced people, people that put others down just to make themselves feel better, smoking, chewing tobacco, loud, obnoxious women, and women that have no respect for themselves.

She has great hair.

I feel like I am only focusing on outward appearances. I guess I am not really getting much out of these bios.

The little smirk that seems to be on her face bugs me to no end, but I like her bio.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Here are a couple of websites where you can hear Melanie:

http://www.melanietorres.com/

http://www.freewebs.com/melanie-28/index.htm

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Doesn't really look or sound like a country singer.......don't know about this one....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Newbie

Re: Melanie Torres - Season 4

This is not a nice girl. I know firsthand. I don't know what she was like when show aired. She can now be found agressively pursuing men in committed relationships.

+ Reply to Thread