+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kristen McNamara - Season 4

Kristen McNamara - Season 4

Napa Valley, California native got started singing as soon as she "could make noise" - at age 11 she knew she wanted to be a BIG star. Kristen doesn't mince words when it comes to her goals, saying she'd love to be the biggest-selling artist ever. She would love to have so much success that she could paint on the side and own a little shop on the beach selling expensive panties and "soap things" while her boyfriend sells hot dogs down the road on a bike. That said, she would also love just to have a family someday when she's 50 and perhaps do some in-home design.
    Kristen also plays piano and guitar, as well as a little drums and one song on the flute. Her goal is to learn a little of every instrument. Kristen's dream duet would be with either Def Leppard or Pink Floyd, but realistically, she'd be fine with jumping on stage with Brian Adams or Big & Rich. Kristen sums herself up as friendly and outgoing.

Fun Facts on Kristen McNamara:

What is your favorite TV show? Movie? Book?
    TV show: Seinfeld
    Movie: National Lampoon's Vacation
    Book: Celine Dion's biography

What's the first album you ever bought?
    Oh dear, that's not cool: it was The Simpsons Soundtrack. It's sad, shut up.

What's your favorite food? ice cream flavor?
    I love Sushi and Mexican food. Pink bubble gum ice cream with sprinkles.

Who is your hero?
    My U.S. Army boyfriend.

What are your hobbies outside of music?
    Hunting, fishing -- I have my Tennessee fishing license -- painting, swimming, bouncing off the walls.

Is it really considered a duet if you sing it with a group?

Well Bryan Adams could work and most groups have one lead singer right? So maybe she just assumes she is singing with that the person the rest of the group is back up. Something about her bio rubs me the wrong way.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

JLuvs, check out her video bio on the USA website if you really want to get an even worse impression of her: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/nas...ara/index.html

Ick, I know I am not too impressed with her based on her bio and this idiotic video clip.

Here are a couple of websites where you can hear Kristen:

http://www.kristenmcnamara.com/

http://home.comcast.net/~amuletmusic/pages/kristen.html

Her voice is really good, but I think her personality is going to drive me nuts! Hopefully she won't be overly bubbly on the show.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    JLuvs, check out her video bio on the USA website if you really want to get an even worse impression of her: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/nas...ara/index.html

Ick, I know I am not too impressed with her based on her bio and this idiotic video clip.
    That video clip....Um...yeah...ok... I checked out her website tho....she's got a great voice..kinda sounded like LeeAnn Rimes in some parts...she's really pretty....
    Last edited by bbnbama; 02-17-2006 at 12:08 AM.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I'm still in shock that she's the one who got the boot. I figured Chris would win the whole show but I figured she would get 2nd, at least.

+ Reply to Thread