+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nicole Jamrose - Season 4

She's my favorite....the guys all look creepy to me...can't seem to warm up to any of them

FORT Newbie
    I've seen her on the show three times, and just see SO much inconsistency with her voice-she seems to talk through half her songs-I almost see that she would have to do a very narrow niche-a less talented folk/rock type -story/songs in the way Nanci Griffith used to do-(except Nanci had an AMAZING voice, but was an aquired taste because it was so high) or some of the others the judges mentioned. But she is not commercial enough, I don't think-to win this competion. Voice......not consistent good enough. Others are better.

I wish I could feel differently. Maybe I would if I could see her outside of the pressures of competition, but she is in the mid-thirties, and it is hard to imagine that if she can't step it up now, that she is going to be able to withstand these pressures. Would like to be proven wrong, since it is not all about reality TV. I hope she finds a place for herself.

She will be in the final 2. Can she steal the crown with that killer performance?

I think she will finish in the third. It will be a shame if she finishes ahead of either Casey or Chris.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    I will be so disappointed if she makes it past either Chris or Casey! I didn't want her in the final 3 but at least my least favorite of the guys went in her place since somebody had to go. Her performance was better last night, but I'm still not a fan.
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

I had a dream she won last night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123