+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Jamrose - Season 4

She was pretty weak last night and I think it was more song choice than her talent level. I would hate to see her go further than she should just because she is the last woman standing. (This is probably more Erica Jo was terrible backlash from me than actual thoughts about Nicole!) I did vote for Chris about five times last night, but then gave Nicole three votes as I do like her and think she is better than Matt Mason for sure.
    Wag more, bark less

Nicole should have been the one to go this week, in my opinion.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

She has a chance at making the finale. But will need to bring it to break up the predicted Chris & Matt final 2. I don't get excited to watch this just because Kristen was the only one who did anything for me. Now she's gone and no real favorite. Being that I'm female I'm routing for her now just because she needs to represent us ladies!

I would rather have the three boys who can sing move on than a girl that is much weaker.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I would rather have Kristen there because she could actually sing and was the only one who can challenge Chris.

Premium Member
    I really think she should have gone before Melanie and Kristen. Does anyone else think she looks a lot like Jamie Lee Curtis?

Yeah, thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    I really think she should have gone before Melanie and Kristen. Does anyone else think she looks a lot like Jamie Lee Curtis?
    She is my favorite girl actually, but she has overstayed her welcome with me
    -Bono

wow, i thought there would be a few more nicole fans out there.... i think she will stick it out for a little longer, but i think a lot will depend on this next episode.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

FORT Newbie
    I've seen Nicole sing in person, and trust me, that woman can SING. I'll concede she did sound weak on 4/18, but it had to be because she was sitting there for 15 minutes wondering if she was getting booted off or not. I KNOW that tightened up her throat. And then she had to sing right away. When she's relaxed (not in competition), her voice is FANTASTIC. In the little clip of her talking with Wynnona, she did a quick couple of seconds of that song, and her voice was really pretty even if she wasn't belting it out.

Regardless of how tonight goes, she'll make it big (or big enough) because she has real talent and beauty, and I'm sure she's been noticed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast