+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season 4 begins Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Season 4 begins Tuesday, March 7, 2006

From the USA Network:

SEASON FOUR BEGINS TUESDAY, MARCH 7, 2006

Nashville Star returns to USA Network with the premiere episode of Season 4 on Tuesday, March 7, 2006 at 10/9C.

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/nashvillestar/
    kitty-cats rule!

I can't wait! I'm glad Nancy O'dell won't be back as host, I really couldn't stand her. Leann Rimes did a good job but maybe she was unavailable or the show just wants to try out different hosts from now on.

The website is up for the top 10. I hope someone I like wins this time. I am still sad about the ending last season
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

awesome! i'm psyched. i love country music and only got into this show at the end of last season. i'm going to check out all the info on the contestants - lots of great stuff!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

The March 7th show is taped and will be aired on Tues. March 14th. The start date of the show was pushed back a week for some reason.

The premier is now March 14th according to the website: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/nashvillestar/

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    The March 7th show is taped and will be aired on Tues. March 14th. The start date of the show was pushed back a week for some reason.

The premier is now March 14th according to the website: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/nashvillestar/
    cool, thanks for posting. i was just lookin' through that site, there's actually some kinda cool stuff about the hosts and contestants. i also found something saying that gretchen wilson will be a guest judge... pretty cool, huh?

Benjamin Franklin.

Yeah, each week they will have a guest judge. First week is Big & Rich. They will be performing and judging. Second week is Gretchen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy. Gretchen will also be singing her new single as well as judging. The "theme" for the 2nd week is Redneck songs, so that should be pretty fun!! They (USA) have not announced who will be the guest judges for the following weeks yet.

oh cool! that's nice that they do that - keep it interesting and all I'm definitely psyched to see Gretchen Wilson. Anyone you really hope we see? I'd love to see someone like Kenny Chesney or Faith. I bet they would help get even more people into the show.

Benjamin Franklin.

I saw a commercial for Nashville Star on the USA channel. Hank Williams Jr. will also be a guest judge sometime during this season. I wonder who else will be on as guest judges?

oh cool! i love hank williams - that will be really awesome. i bet they have a few other big names they are keeping secret... any ideas?

Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast