+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finale - April 26th show thoughts...

Finale - April 26th show thoughts...

Okay exactly how many people were not surprise by Erika Jo winning?

And by the look on Jason Meadows face he couldn't believe he lost... and in a way you could not blame him. He had that whole cowboy thing going on... and never let one of the blind "stylist" dress him up in some terrible outfit. Unlike Ericka Jo....

But I thought Ericka Jo re-acted as if she knew she had won before it was announced. I am sure I am being evil by saying it... but her re-action to winning the truck was more real...

I did enjoy how they brought everyone back and they got to sing... and I like how they ended it with a little rocking.

Yet I am still stunned how Jayron got voted off early... and I was really hoping that Jody would be in the last two... yet I still enjoyed the season... and would love to see Bret & Phil back next time!

Words can not express how mad I am am that Erica Jo won

As soon as I heard that I turned the channel.

I will happily buy whatever CD Jayron puts out and Jason too, but I hope never to hear Erica Jo's voice again
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I kept my fingers crossed that Jody would win this, mainly because I wasn't a fan of Jason or Erika Jo. Once he was gone, I would have picked Jason over Erica Jo. Like gaby, I felt her reaction to winning the truck was more real than winning the show. I sat here, telling my fiance, since Jody didn't win, it would be Erica Jo. I still contend that Tameka's voice was so much better than Erica Jo's, and if it weren't for her untimely booting, she could have won it.

I turned it off after Jody got the boot. Maybe I'll watch it Saturday, maybe not. It didn't matter to me which of the other two won, Jason irritated me as much as Erika Jo (possibly more), so eh, whatever. And good luck to them all.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Words can not express how mad I am am that Erica Jo won

As soon as I heard that I turned the channel.

I will happily buy whatever CD Jayron puts out and Jason too, but I hope never to hear Erica Jo's voice again
    wow, couldn't have said it better myself. i cannot STAND erica jo. and i think it was obvious that the judges knew who was going to win, as well as erica. ick. horrible.

I was not surprised that she won. They obviously had to disspell the myth about a woman being incapable of winning NS. :rolleyes

I'm not too worried about her being the winner. Last year Brad Cotterer won and I haven't heard anything from him since his single was released right after the show. The other day I turn on my radio and who is on it, but none other than George Canyon!!

I think Jason Meadows will have a terrific career. I like Jodi Evans, however, he seems to be a one-trick-pony. I see him as an opening act more than a headliner.

Country music really doesn't need another "crooner". I agreed with Anastasia (Beaverhausen Sorry, that's what I think every time I hear her name) was right on the money with her assessment of Jayron.

Was it just me or did anyone else notice whenever they said Erica Jo's name, they panned to Tomika Tyler? It really wasn't that big of a deal folks. :deadhorse

I knew as soon as Bret was telling Jason to never give up no matter what happens with such a fervor that EJ had won. Changed the channel then, saw a George Canyon video on GAC and knew everything would be okay Hopefully the exposure Tamika and Jason and everyone else got gets them just as far if not further than winning would have....haven't seen a Brad Cotter video since his first one right after NS2.

I'm bummed that Jason didn't win, but not surprised that it was Erica Jo that pulled it off. I'm pretty sure she'll get pretty far with that win under her belt. She's different than the 2 that already have won & it seems the audiences wanted a woman to win this time or something, I don't know ...

In a way I guess it's good for her that she won, I think that Jason & Jody & a few of the others that were voted off early are so talented that they'll have no problem moving on and moving up on their own after getting this exposure through NS... I know I'll be looking for JASON's record in the stores, I will not buy Erica Jo's record (Altho she's alright, she's not my type).

So...season 3 was alright, waiting for season 4, I hope it'll be better. I really hope they'll bring back some of the things they dropped from season 1 & 2 like the challenges and stuff they had between shows.

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

see, out of this season, i think that jason can make it big... he's all cowboy and the women love him. but the only one or two i would want to hear more from are first, jayron, then second, jody.

Finally watched the show (taped from last night). Actually, ff'd through some of it. Jason was good, much more subdued than he's been in previous weeks, and he sounded good. ff'd through most of Erika Jo's singing. The whole group together made my ears bleed. Wow. Best thing about the show was Cowboy Troy and the Muzik Mafia.

I can say (based on Erika Jo's new single), I won't be rushing out to buy the CD.

+ Reply to Thread