+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This years Format!

This years Format!

Since I am here I would also like to say that I don't like this years format! I liked watching the challenges that the contestants had to go through each week and I thought that I would better prepare them if they should win for all the attention that they would be getting.

I agree Corgis. I thought the challenges added something. Especially now that we are down to so few contestants. On the bright side, at least they aren't doing any of those stupid group numbers like AI insists on subjecting us to.

I totally agree with you guys. I miss watching them do those challenges that they had to do as a group. Also, although I'm sure having them staying at a hotel is more convenient and maybe cheaper, I do miss that "tour of the house" and all that cool footage we always saw from when they all lived together under one roof.

I guess they got more sponsors and had to cut the challenges to make more money? Who knows... I wish they'd bring them back if there's a season 4 though...

On another note, about this year's format, I do like the new elimination process... the fact that they call out the people that are going to sing & leave the elimination for last. Definitely adds a little suspense to the whole thing, even though it's pretty cruel to the contestants, having them wait backstage for the whole show like that.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

What's especially cruel is that they have to wait with Cledus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    What's especially cruel is that they have to wait with Cledus.
    So true. That totally heightens the level of cruelty. Maybe I am weird, but I am liking it focusing just on the singing. I haven't missed the challenges but I do miss Nancy O'Dell.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    So true. That totally heightens the level of cruelty. Maybe I am weird, but I am liking it focusing just on the singing. I haven't missed the challenges but I do miss Nancy O'Dell.
    I also miss Nancy O'Dell she was such a better host and interviewer than Lean Rimes. I am enjoying this season but it seems to be missing something that the past seasons have, I just can't put my finger on it.

+ Reply to Thread