+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3/22 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

3/22 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Please keep all discussion of tonights show in this thread until 1am EST. Thanks!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Okay... I'm actually watching this show for the first time this week (previous commitments the last two weeks.)

Jayron sang first and sounded fabulous. Erika Jo was a little pitchy, but she's still fabulous.

Tamika's singing "Something to Talk About" and is sounding alternately flat... but good thing that gets lost in country music. Very rockish.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Jayron is still holding strong. Great song choice and I think he's done the best so far tonight.

Jayron is starting to grow on me vocally although I could do without the Match.com innuendo.

Jenny was great and hot!

Erika Jo was good as well. A little off here and there but still sounded good in my book.

Jody is really starting to grow on me. He doesn't belong in this era. Give him a time machine and send him back so he can be a star.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Speedy. I only have an hour and a half to wait.

Ahhhh, but are you waiting on pins and needles?

Of course but while I may enjoy Jenny's performance, I'm betting my reaction will be a little different.

I just realized that we're two posts ahead of The Starlet discussion thread. Go Nashville Star discussions!! Woo Hoo! *pulls out pom-poms, does cheer*

I'm glad I didn't say who left, although it is one of the people we talked about.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    I just realized that we're two posts ahead of The Starlet discussion thread. Go Nashville Star discussions!! Woo Hoo! *pulls out pom-poms, does cheer*

I'm glad I didn't say who left, although it is one of the people we talked about.
    Although I am on the West Coast also and still have 50 minutes to go, My bet is that Justin David is gone. And I think that it is all due to his attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump

Woot! Go us. And, we're smart to boot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast