+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode 3

Episode 3

So what did everyone think of the 3rd episode. I thought that Christy was a good choice. She is very talented, all of the competetors are, but I think it was time for her to go. Who was everyone's favorite contestant/song on Tuesday? I thought Charlie Daniels was great. What an awesome guest appearance.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

It was nice to see someone finally do a Martina song and do it well! GO TAMIKA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632
    It was nice to see someone finally do a Martina song and do it well! GO TAMIKA!!
    I totally agree Jamie! Jason and Jamie definitely stole the show this week.

Is it just me or was Kelly way off key on most of her lyrics?

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Jason and Jamie definitely stole the show this week.

Is it just me or was Kelly way off key on most of her lyrics?
    Which season of NS are we talking about?
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632

I agree. Tamika is still my favorite.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby
    So what did everyone think of the 3rd episode. I thought that Christy was a good choice. She is very talented, all of the competetors are, but I think it was time for her to go. Who was everyone's favorite contestant/song on Tuesday? I thought Charlie Daniels was great. What an awesome guest appearance.
    I got a late start this season... this was the first show I watched this season... and granted I never saw Christy sing... but she had annoyed me with her crazy comments... so I was thrilled to see her go.

Ohhhh and kudo's to whomever made the comment about her butter churning wrap...

And yet again.... the men are far better than the girls. I will be stunned if a female wins.

The only girl I liked was the brunette that sang "Texas..When I die." I just love a good Tanya Tucker song.

I see alot of people are crazy for Temeka?Tyler? (i hope that is the right spelling!) but I was not feeling it with what I saw... maybe next week.

And that gorgeous cowboy who got misty eye over Chris Ledoux... was it only me that notice that Lee Ann Rimes is bigger than him? and she is a little thing. When they were side by side... he only looked as tall as her cause of the hat...

But he is pretty! And I just loved that whole dancing thing he had going on while he sang the song. I think he must have got that shot of Jack Daniels that Bret offered to the girls...

Ohhhh and the big blonde guy... whom I label a "Momma's boy" before I even heard him tell the story about singing to himself while eating lunch... he really does have a great voice... I see him making it to the finals.

I think Jayron was best this week. I'm not following this year as closely as previous years, and I watched it on tape rather than live (so I didn't vote), and I don't really remember all their names too well.

The Buddy Holly guy is fun, he would have been big in the 60s, but I can't see him winning this.

I also like Jason (I think that's his name, the one they compare to George Strait).

As for the women, the only one who impresses me is Tamika. I wasn't wild about his song this week, thought she shouted rather than sang, but I've liked her in previous weeks.

I also didn't like the gal who tried to do the Janis Joplin version of Bobby MacGee. If she was going to sing that song, she should have reverted to either the Kristofferson version or the Roger Miller version. I didn't even like it when Janis sang it, I sure didn't like her weak imitation.

I'd like to see Justin voted off, even though he wasn't the worst, but I think he needs an attitude adjustment and that just might help do it.

Jason and Jayron did the best this week. I too got a late start on this season.

+ Reply to Thread