+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Show thread 3/1 **spoilers**

Poor Jenny. I felt really bad for her

Quote Originally Posted by Kismet
    AKKK she ran off the stage!! I've never seen that happen before!
    She had the flu. I have some friends that were there at the taping of this show on Feb 10; they said she had to leave the stage because she was getting sick to her stomach

Too bad, she has a really nice voice from her song clips on her website.

Wow, Jayron has a very nice voice! I can see him going far in this competition.

Well, I better quit putting off the cookie distribution. See you guys next week!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Jayron was has a great tone, but was not strong enough vocally for me.

This is a great top 10.

See you all next week.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Poor, poor Jenny! My heart ached for her! I mean, obviously, something had to be wrong - like flu. Youdon't make it that far to be struck by nerves. And I really loved the samples on her site. *sigh*

I'm going with Tamika now. I like her. She is a hometown girl, too, and I didn't know that so I want to root for her til the end.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location

I was at my parent's last night and watched it sans computer and sans recording, so my thoughts may be a little disjointed.

What the heck happened to showing us how these contestants got there? Unlike American Idol's good and bad auditions, Nashville Star always did this well. Did I miss an episode?

This top ten is kind of weak. My favorite so far is Tamika, I want her to win! Rounding out my top four would be Justin, Jason (George Canyon, anyone?), and Casey.

Below those four I'd put Jody, Jenny (please don't eliminate her just yet, she sounded great in her clips!) and Jayron (I wasn't impressed with his performance, but he's got a shot in my opinion)

My bottom 3 are EricaJo, Christy and Josh. Are they kidding me with these picks??? Give me some of the early exits from seasons 1 or 2 any day!!!! Natasha, where are you????????
    Could does not mean should

I didn't get to watch until today so I'm a bit late. Glad to see some of the ole nashville star gang is still here Hi Gang!

I actually think this top 10 was a pretty good group. Nobody really stood out to me as terribly bad, and there's usually a couple I pick right away that I think really shouldn't be there I think it'll be a good competition this season.

On a first impression basis I really enjoyed Jason Meadows (someone mentions Geroge Canyon and yes I can definitely see the resemblance) and Erika Jo. I really hope Jenny F gets a second chance and that she won't be voted out, I'd like to hear what she can do.

Not sure who will be voted out, but if I'm going on a basis of who was "forgettable" I'd say Josh Owens, although his guitarpicking was excellent, I think he didn't connect with the audience as good as many of the others, but we'll see.... Same with Tamika Tyler, she had a good voice but she was forgettable in the crowd. Christy McDonald was good but I think she'll get annoying in the long run... a little over the top perhaps.

I like the new judges and I love the fact that we've got someone else than Nancy O'Dell, I remember how much we all loved her ... LeAnn did a good job.

Looking forward to the competition this year, will be interesting to hear more from these guys.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

FORT Fan
    First I have to say - I can't believe Bret Michaels is a judge. I heard awhile back he turned country ... it's just very strange after having listened to his rock music and even seeing him perform live. I'm hoping I get to hear him sing country at some point!

I felt very bad for Jenny. I hope she gets another shot.

I agree with another poster - Christy is annoying. I don't think she'll last long.

Loved Tamika and Jason - I thought they were the best.

I think Josh should go this week.

I'm curious ... any of you who watch AI too - how do you think Carrie would do in this competition?

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    On voice alone I think Carrie could compete but I don't think she's either a songwriter/musician. I'm rooting for her on AI though, go Carrie go!
    Could does not mean should

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast