+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jody Evans

I like this guy a lot. "I fought the Law" was a good song for him to sing. I'm hoping he sticks around for awhile...I'm anxious to hear what comes next!

Definitely my guilty pleasure of the show. I would love to see him in concert.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Definitely my guilty pleasure of the show. I would love to see him in concert.
    Fast becoming my favorite on the show.

I hope he goes far!

FORT Newbie
    undefinedhe does look a little funny in a uniformundefined
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    The Buddy Holly look is working for this guy. Can't wait to hear him.

But I'm having a hard time picturing him in a cop uniform without chuckling.
    He doesn't look the most masculine in a uniform But..I live in the same town as him...I hear he is a great cop....and he and his band are doing a concert at a local university and all the proceeds are going to the red cross foundation....he is a very nice guy with a passion for music and song writing...I hope he goes all the way........
    Last edited by owensv; 04-08-2005 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by owensv
    undefinedhe does look a little funny in a uniformundefined
    He doesn't look the most masculine in a uniform But..I live in the same town as him...I hear he is a great cop....and he and his band are doing a concert at a local university and all the proceeds are going to the red cross foundation....he is a very nice guy with a passion for music and song writing...I hope he goes all the way........
    Please tell him that he's the only reason I'm still watching Nashville Star. Even if he doesn't win, tell him to keep trying! I'll buy the CD when it comes out!

Misty, Jody has a 5 or 6 song CD available for purchase on his website. There are song clips that you can listen to the songs.
    I love this guy, he ROCKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    Misty, Jody has a 5 or 6 song CD available for purchase on his website. There are song clips that you can listen to the songs.
    I love this guy, he ROCKS!!
    Thanks, xmaskat, I'm going to check it out! Glad he survived the cut once again!

i think top 2 will be jason meadows and jayron, but i happily admit i'm rooting mostly for jody. i'm not sure he's going to make it this week to perform, but IF he does AND he takes bret michael's advice and sings a dwight yoakum song, i think he might last to final 2... though it's gonna be tough to beat jason and jayron. but i SO want him to outlast that annoying erika jo.

Jody Rocks!!

I have known jody now for like ever and he is like so awesome he works his butt off and he is just a good guy to hang with he rocks.....GO JODY....We yall love ya!!

FORT Newbie
    IM LOVIN JODY .......He kick's so much ass hes the best thing iv heard in ever ...Im not one to get stuck on shows like this but when i sat down seen him I was like WOW....he get's all My vote's i call from my 2 cells my gf call's from her cell AND our home phone .IM loving him look at him ................DUde thats swet that you no jody ............. Go get ELm JODY .. A lil cincinnati showin LOVe too ya .....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast