+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leann Rimes, Host

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    I'm looking forward to this show - I love LeAnn Rimes! I also LOVE Montgomery Gentry, so I can't wait to see them.
    I personally don't care for either LeAnn or Montgomery Gentry. I haven't seen the season premier yet, so I'll reserve judgment until I see how LeAnn does. I'm going to watch tonight at 1:00 am. Can't get the dang VCR to work (& can't afford DVR), so I'll have to stay up. Next week hopefully I can see it on Tuesday. Why is it on so late? (okay, for most of you it's not late I know -- but I have to get up at 5:00 AM to go to work...so it's late for me.) Hope it's as good as the previous two seasons.

Leann is doing a great job. Much more genuine and less swarmy than Seacrest on AI. To me, she appears very likable.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I absolutely LOVE Leann Rimes... she's adorable.

And... Coyote Ugly is going to be shown from 8-10 just before the premiere.

You and me Broabway, I love Leann. I'll have to get her cd before the end of this year though.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I miss Nancy O'Dell but I like Leann more than I thought I would.

The mature Leann

I used to HATE!!! Leann. I thought she was an arrogant spoiled girl. After all, at 15 she boasted on Gary Chapman's show that she was driving her new, expensive, car (whatever it was) around her town. Did she think she was above the law? Anyway, I'm glad to see that she has matured and am beginning to like her.

Quote Originally Posted by nemanomine
    I used to HATE!!! Leann. I thought she was an arrogant spoiled girl. After all, at 15 she boasted on Gary Chapman's show that she was driving her new, expensive, car (whatever it was) around her town. Did she think she was above the law? Anyway, I'm glad to see that she has matured and am beginning to like her.
    I don't watch the show and neither like nor dislike LeAnn Rimes (although I think she's puuurty). But, c'mon! Cut the poor girl a break! As you said, she was 15. Who can they didn't do stupid things at 15? Probably very few of us.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I didn't like her when she was younger either. I still don't care that much for her as a host but she is bearable to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    I didn't like her when she was younger either. I still don't care that much for her as a host but she is bearable to watch.
    I think she's done just fine except for the second week when she seemed to be reading from a script. Cledus, on the other hand, . . . .

Maybe I would like her more if Cledus was gone, but I still thank Nancy was a much better host.

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast