+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finding Brad's single on walmart.com

Finding Brad's single on walmart.com

Hi, folks. This is really weird... when you search walmart.com for Brad Cotter, you get nothing, yet when you Google brad, his song comes up.

Anyway, the location of the single is http://musicdownloads.walmart.com/ca...rvlet?id=55861 for those of you who are interested.

Thanks for the info on the website. I checked it out today.. wowsers! Got to get a copy of Brad's and George's singles.

When I went into the Wal-Mart website the other day and clicked on music downloads they had all three of the guys listed in a box on the right hand side. Today they have it on the front page, but when you click you just get Brad. If you search with Album and "Nashville Star" then it pulls up all three.

Here is the link for all three: http://musicdownloads.walmart.com/ca...Nashville+Star

Make sure you read up though. It will allow you 9 burns to CD I believe. It's also a wma format which a friend found out - after paying and downloading about 10 songs - that they weren't compatible with her burner. Her's was just not wma compatible, yours may be. She's not well versed in computers and tried sending them to me for conversion and it wasn't allowed without the certification from her system...understandable but frustrating.

I'm just going to wait a bit until Walmart's exclusive runs out, then download them from iTunes.

I'd heard that they were playing all three on some stations. I'm sure they're going to have Brad's for sale as a single in the store ...but what about Matt and George? Just curious.

George's single "A Good Day to Ride" has been played by country music radio stations in Canada.

+ Reply to Thread