+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 5/1 Finale **Spoilers**

Congrats to Brad, I hope his career will have a good start now, and same to George and Matt. Since I liked George just a tad more than Brad I would have liked to see George win, but I think all three are winners in the end

I thought he part where judges sang and at the end one of the brothers made these "call for me" signs was absolutely hilarious . Very good show, and excellent singing from George, Brad and Matt last night.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

This show rocks!! What a terrific ending for such a great group of talent singers and entertainers! AI should take some notes. No drama.. No drama.. no drama... just fun and great contestants that have class and good sportsmanship!

P.S. I loved the part where the judges sung. Tracy in her overalls and washboard.. was hilarious.. shows she liked Matt... and when she broke the washboard and jumped on it.. omg.. too funny
    Last edited by canadian_bunny; 05-02-2004 at 11:37 AM. Reason: need to add something...

I know, I loved the judges' performance, & George, Brad & Matt made great judges lol, loved their roleplay there, they were great :-)

I usually love LeeAnn Rimes but what was up with her last night, almost sounded like she was slurring when she sang lol, maybe she's down with the flu!
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    I loved the part where the judges sung. Tracy in her overalls and washboard.. was hilarious.. shows she liked Matt... and when she broke the washboard and jumped on it.. omg.. too funny
    OMG, I thought last year was funny with the guest judges, but this year I about burst a seam laughing That was so perfect! Tracy in overalls, and the "guest" judges comments . I am still . Best part of the show!

[QUOTE=WyndemereI usually love LeeAnn Rimes but what was up with her last night, almost sounded like she was slurring when she sang lol, maybe she's down with the flu![/QUOTE]

Maybe she was tired, she was over doing the Grand Ole Opry right before Nashville Star.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    George is sounding good tonight. It must be nice to sing just for the sake of singing, not for competition.
    George Always sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by cannonballler
    He sounds more rock on this song than country.
    um...I've never heard him sound country yet. He has a great rock voice, he should go into that genre.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    OMG, I love this song. It is on Buddy's album. Very fitting.
    I thought it was a bad choice, they should have found him his own song. That is so associated with Buddy, it's not fair to Brad, because he for sure is no Buddy Jewel.

FORT Fogey
    Oh, yes, I loved it when the judges sang! And Matt.."I still see you as an opening act..." Too funny!

FORT Newbie

Well, the satellite went out at my house right when..

they were getting ready to announce the standings! I had heard it thundering for about 30 minutes prior to that..probably down the road in Auburn..ha. I live about 1 1/2 hours from there. I was soooo mad! I didn't get to see anyone's reaction or anything, and I have kept up with this show from day one!!! Stupid satellite. It did storm...maybe I can catch it on a rerun? Does anyone know when one might be?? I knew Brad would win. Good for him. I thought the show last night was great up until I lost the channel.

+ Reply to Thread