+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Final outcome - Just a thought

Final outcome - Just a thought

Because there is no clear winner between George and Brad, I think the votes will be split which will make Matt the winner.

Is this a possiblilty?

Can you imagine the look on Tracy's face it it comes true!
    Last edited by CorgisRule; 04-27-2004 at 08:53 PM.

That has been a fear of mine for the last few weeks. It is almost like people are voting for the underdogs and the more the judges sing the praises of Brad and George, the more people vote for Matt! So, it is very possible that Matt would win, IMO.
    Aunt Sheila

"When you have been racing as long as I have, your butt tells you how fast you are going." Jeff Gordon

Wow I sure hope not. That wouldn't be fair at all. Brad is CLEARLY the most talented of the 3.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    Wow I sure hope not. That wouldn't be fair at all. Brad is CLEARLY the most talented of the 3.
    Um, clear to you maybe. It's all a matter of taste. I prefer George (and Lance) to Brad.

Matt is getting votes on his own merit. I know people who just love him, and have been voting for him all along.

FORT Fogey
    In the words of Elton John, I find it all a bit racist...

FORT Newbie
    I think at this point, it is anybody's win. I think all three have equal chances at winning this thing. I like all three for different reasons. To me, no one is really better overall. I like Matt, because he is totally different and entertaining. I like George, because he has a pretty good voice and is talented. And I like Brad, because he has a good voice and some great songs. It is Wednesday, and if tonight was the final show and you asked me who did I want to win, I couldn't tell you. I really wanted Lance to win, but nothing I can do about that now! ha.

FORT Regular
    I think Lances voting block will go for Brad..making Brad the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723
    Um, clear to you maybe. It's all a matter of taste. I prefer George (and Lance) to Brad.

Matt is getting votes on his own merit. I know people who just love him, and have been voting for him all along.
    I can't stand Matt & George.
    To each his own. lol.

I think it would be funny if Matt won. Although I would love to see either George or Brad win.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I don't like Brad... he is talented and all, but he seems very bland, middle of the road, and, well too "pop/crossover" to me. But, I figure he'll win for the very reasons I don't like him. I really don't like the newer country music that much anyway, I prefer George Jones, Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, etc. That's probably why I prefer George ... Matt I like because he makes me laugh, and I agree with him that America's ready for another "fun" country performer (kinda like Ray Stevens or Jerry Reed)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast