+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ... And then there were three...

FORT Fogey

... And then there were three...

Okay, we're down to the final three and I must say, rather proudly, that I predicted Lance Miller's departure this past week. With that in mind, I'm going out on a limb here with my prediction....

3. George
    2. Matt
    and the winner...
    Brad

Although I'm worried the judges jinxed Brad with all that gushing stuff, I'm still hoping he can and will pull it off...

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    Okay, we're down to the final three and I must say, rather proudly, that I predicted Lance Miller's departure this past week. With that in mind, I'm going out on a limb here with my prediction....

3. George
    2. Matt
    and the winner...
    Brad

Although I'm worried the judges jinxed Brad with all that gushing stuff, I'm still hoping he can and will pull it off...
    I'm sure Brad will win, he sounds so much like everyone else on radio, he ought to blend in pretty good. Lance was pure country, I'm sorry he's gone. I hope he gets a deal somewhere, I'd buy the CD.

Part of me would love to see Matt win, just to see what Tracy has to say

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723
    Part of me would love to see Matt win, just to see what Tracy has to say
    The one thing to remember is that no one was really behind Buddy Jewell last year... Charlie Robinson made rude comments to him weekly. And Buddy won in the end.

So I don't think there is a clear cut winner... and Matt could end up taking it all! I still find him great and unique. Brad is still my favorite singer... where as Lance by far had the best original songs... really all these men are very talented in very different ways. That to me is why its hard to say that "so & so" is gonna win.

So I have no clue who is going to be the one... But I read they are all going out on tour this summer as a group. So everyone really wins in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    The one thing to remember is that no one was really behind Buddy Jewell last year... Charlie Robinson made rude comments to him weekly. And Buddy won in the end.
    But, Tracy was behind Buddy all the way last year. Remember, the other two didn't even want to bring him to Nashville to begin with...Tracy had to bargain to get him there and the rest is history.

I think it will be a tough competition between George and Brad. I don't even want to guess who will win. I think Matt will come in third.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

You know.... I'm almost scared to make a prediction in case I'll jinx it lol... that's a silly thought cause the votes are already in!

SO .... I THINK ... (& hope... not sure which instinct is strongest lol)

3.Matt
    2.Brad
    1.George

I'll be disappoitned if Matt wins, if Brad wins I'll be happy for him, he is a really good artist but .... I hope George makes it.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

FORT Regular
    It's a toss up between George and Brad.....somehow I think the last song sung by Brad kind of swung me over to his side...... Matt is just an entertaining clown and if he should win ... it would be like "so what.... he's entertaining"

Unlike American Idol I dont' think you can really say anything nasty and bad against these 3 finalists......

[QUOTE=gaby]The one thing to remember is that no one was really behind Buddy Jewell last year... Charlie Robinson made rude comments to him weekly. And Buddy won in the end. QUOTE]

No, not true. Tracy was behind Buddy all the way. I didn't hear any rude comments from Charlie, even the first week, he admitted he might have been wrong about Buddy. They were all pretty much in Buddy's court from the beginning.

[QUOTE=rabbitrabbit]It's a toss up between George and Brad.....somehow I think the last song sung by Brad kind of swung me over to his side...... Matt is just an entertaining clown and if he should win ... it would be like "so what.... he's entertaining"

I didn't care much for Brad's last song, kind of boring and non-country sounding to me. I did like George's the Woman in My Head. I don't care if it does sound like 1992 (*huh?*) I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitrabbit
    Unlike American Idol I dont' think you can really say anything nasty and bad against these 3 finalists......
    What can you say nasty and bad about the AI singers? Nothing, unless you're buying into the hype and controversy they want you to buy into.

There's lots you can say about the AI singers, especially the ones that don't belong there are stayed way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by pidge
    There's lots you can say about the AI singers, especially the ones that don't belong there are stayed way too long.
    Yeah, all of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast