+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ... And then there were three...

Quote Originally Posted by pidge
    There's lots you can say about the AI singers, especially the ones that don't belong there are stayed way too long.
    I started watching both shows (NS and AI) and maybe AI producers should really look at the format of Nashville Star 'cause it's better and a little more classier IMO. For someone that doesn't really listen to country music I'm starting to enjoy it more and more.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723
    What can you say nasty and bad about the AI singers? Nothing, unless you're buying into the hype and controversy they want you to buy into.

I believe that the Nashville Star finalists can sing much better on a whole that the finalists for AI and they don't have the stupid attitudes of some of the AI finalists that have polarized fans against a number of the singers like Leah, JPL, JS, and Fantasia and even George Huff.... I've seen all the episodes of each contest and no way have the artists from Nashville Star sang as bad or sounded as bad or demonstrated any attitude except cooperation........ So if I bought into the hype and controversy it is because I've seen what AI wants to hype and produce and their singers can't compare to those on Nashville Star on the whole........

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitrabbit
    I believe that the Nashville Star finalists can sing much better on a whole that the finalists for AI and they don't have the stupid attitudes of some of the AI finalists that have polarized fans against a number of the singers like Leah, JPL, JS, and Fantasia and even George Huff.... I've seen all the episodes of each contest and no way have the artists from Nashville Star sang as bad or sounded as bad or demonstrated any attitude except cooperation........ So if I bought into the hype and controversy it is because I've seen what AI wants to hype and produce and their singers can't compare to those on Nashville Star on the whole........
    I've seen all episodes of both too. I wasn't promoting AI, I think it's boring as sin and none of them have the talent of the even the first NS contestants eliminated. I am just sick of people always looking to stir up controversy and throw hate and blame at someone who doesn't deserve it (JS). And claim people who were eliminated were robbed when they clearly deserved to be gone. That was all I meant.

The judges on AI could learn some manners, tact and class from our Nashville Star judges. This show rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    The judges on AI could learn some manners, tact and class from our Nashville Star judges. This show rocks!
    What are we going to do with ourselves now that it's over

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723
    What are we going to do with ourselves now that it's over
    good question!!

[QUOTE Originally Posted by Misty8723
    What are we going to do with ourselves now that it's over ]

Watch our taped videos of the re-runs of Nashville Star.. and act surprise at the outcome tee hee.. and pop some popcorn too.. :phhht
    Last edited by canadian_bunny; 05-02-2004 at 07:01 PM.

I watched the NS1 finale last week just to try to remember how they did it last year. I still had tears when Buddy started crying at the end! It was just like it was happening for the first time so you can pretend!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12