+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who goes 4/24?

Who goes 4/24?

Hi, y'all. Noticed that there wasn't a thread for next week yet, so here it is. Who do you think goes next week? If I recall correctly, it will be original songs week. From the other discussions, it seems that many/most of you think Brad and Lance are the best writers.

FWIW, I think Matt will go. He's a great performer, but I don't think he will "bring it" like Brad and Lance will. George will be George and get a lot of votes, so that leaves good old Matt.

Hi, y'all. Noticed that there wasn't a thread for next week yet, so here it is. Who do you think goes next week? If I recall correctly, it will be original songs week. From the other discussions, it seems that many/most of you think Brad and Lance are the best writers.

FWIW, I think Matt will go. He's a great performer, but I don't think he will "bring it" like Brad and Lance will. George will be George and get a lot of votes, so that leaves good old Matt.
    I don't know about that.... I think Matt does pretty well in the comedy song writing area. People keep comparing him to Roger Miller, and although I don't think he's vocally as talented as Mr. Miller, I do think he's a formidable competitor when it comes to song writing. He's not my favorite, but I think he'll give the others a run for their money.

Brad is my favorite and I'm hoping he pulls through this week. I voted several times for him last Saturday, and am keeping my fingers crossed. I think you're correct about George, his fan base will keep him in this week even if his original composition isn't the strongest. The last song Lance sang which he wrote was "Beer's not for breakfast anymore". We'll see if he heads down the comedy road again with a competitor like Matt. It should be very interesting. I think Brad, Matt, and George have the strongest fanbases as well as the strongest talent, so it might be that Lance won't even perform this week.

As much as I would love to see Lance go, I think it will be Matt. He didn't do well at all Saturday night.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

For better or for worse, the contestants' writing skills won't come into play for the upcoming elimination. Whoever is voted off won't be singing Saturday, as the votes were based on the performances from 2 days ago.
    That said, I agree that Matt is a goner. Although now that I think about it, you could hear the crowd yelling his name each time Nancy was about to read off the next performer's name, so maybe his fanbase is stronger than I think. If that's the case, then I reckon Lance will go. That wouldn't be my preference, but there you have it.

But then again, maybe George's fanbase isn't as strong as I think...

I think Matt will go home this week. He's just not as good as the other three, imo.

Basically IMO Matt and Lance are competeing for 3rd place because I have a feeling it's gonna be Brad and George dueling it out for #1. That being said my hunch is that Matt will take 4th place and Lance 3rd.
    Dance every dance, and live each day as though it's your last and tell those who you love how you feel before it's to late. Life is right here and now, we only go around just one time, so embrace them don't waste them for these are the days of our lives.
    Rooting for Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Kevin Harvick for the Nascar Nextel Cup and Congrats to Kasey Kahne for winning 2005 Rookie Of The Year!!!

I don't even want to think about any of these guys going home before they all get a chance to perform again. If I had to rank them in the order I would like to see them finish, George would be leaving this week. Sadly, I doubt that will happen.

IMO, George and Lance are boring! I'm voting for Brad as first choice and Matt as second. Who goes home this week? Lance. Just a guess, though. I was hoping Jennfier would stick around longer.

It's getting down to the wire & I think Matt may go home this time... he's good & charming but the vocal quality of the other 3 outweighs Matt's by far.

However, there's no telling how people can vote, it depends on who the audience is and who are voting. If Matt doesn't go then it may be Lance. I think Brad & George will make it to the finals.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

We don't stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.
    -- Wyndemere's sig. line

Amen, amen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast