+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does Anyone know a nashville star contestant? I know Matt Lindahl

FORT Newbie

Does Anyone know a nashville star contestant? I know Matt Lindahl

Do any of ya'll know one of the contestents? If so explain please.
    I know Matt and have met him a few times before. I'm in Theater at West Hall High School where his sister Sarah teaches Drama. She's really cool and they both look a lot alike. The last time I saw him though was in December at one of our plays. He's really nice and he gave me his email address because he liked my lighting design for the play we were doing. I'm not gonna give his personal email addy out but I at least thought I'd see if anyone else knows a Nashville Star.

As for Matt's performance on the show, I think he is doing great so far. He is in the top five I just found out. I'm not quite sure he will win the entire contest but I'm pretty sure he'll at least get a record deal out of it. He's really funny and very charismatic but I dont know if hes exactly "Radio Material"

edited to remove personal
    Last edited by eny; 05-01-2004 at 07:34 PM.

My husband knows Brad Cotter. Brad went to high school with my brother in law and they all went to church together. He has certainly worked hard all of his life to get where he is. He is not only a talented vocalist but also plays numerous instruments (guitar, piano, keyboard, drums). We didnt realize he was in the competition until we accidently tuned in for the viewers choice episode, its exciting to turn something like that on and see someone you know! We are certainly pulling for him to win.

FORT Newbie

i know george canyon

yea i know a nashville star his name is GEORGE CANYON AND HE'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    he live like 20 minutes away from me and my dad knows his father he used to drink with his father or grandfather one of them dad can't remember he just remembers him as his real name Fred Lays and he remembers him when he was a little boy he also went to school with my sister and brother

Quote Originally Posted by babygirl4ever

yea i know a nashville star his name is GEORGE CANYON AND HE'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love George's voice. Is he truly as humble as he acts on the show? I know some people who think he is faking it. I voted for him

Can't fake the love he shows to his wife every week... and when she and his children were there the past two weeks, I think he had gotten much better. George sings from the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Can't fake the love he shows to his wife every week... and when she and his children were there the past two weeks, I think he had gotten much better. George sings from the heart.
    That's been my opinion, and I can't understand why some people don't like him. He has such an incredible voice, I could listen to him sing all day. I am hoping he wins tonight, but I'm going to try not to be too disappointed if he doesn't. I'm thinking he can have a wonderful career regardless if he wins or not..and he might actually be in a better position if he comes in second.

Bad grrls rock! ragazza cattiva's Avatar
    I don't know any of them but Matt's a hoot! Seems like he'd be a riot to hang out with!

+ Reply to Thread