+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Vote one person OUT for April 17th..

Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne
    Actually, Jennifer's style and sound remind me of Pam Tillis without the power.
    That's who she reminds me of! And when Pam was having her biggest time in the limelight back 10 or so years ago, I was not a fan. Still not, I guess!

That's who she reminds me of! And when Pam was having her biggest time in the limelight back 10 or so years ago, I was not a fan. Still not, I guess!
    I was never a huge fan of Ms. Tillis either, but there were a couple of songs she did which I enjoyed... "Betty got a bass boat" was one. Tooooo cute.

FORT Newbie
    I don't like Brad cause I think he belongs in adult contemporary, he should go because he is not country. George is #1!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne
    Actually, Jennifer's style and sound remind me of Pam Tillis without the power.
    Bingo. That's exactly who she reminds me of too. I actually like Pam Tillis. Then again, I grew up listening to Willie and Waylon.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Lance Miller or Jennifer Hicks.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Lance most likely...Brad and George will be safe no question. So that leaves Jen, Matt and Lance and Lance IMO had the weakest preformance last week.
    Dance every dance, and live each day as though it's your last and tell those who you love how you feel before it's to late. Life is right here and now, we only go around just one time, so embrace them don't waste them for these are the days of our lives.
    Rooting for Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Kevin Harvick for the Nascar Nextel Cup and Congrats to Kasey Kahne for winning 2005 Rookie Of The Year!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234