+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vote one person OUT for April 17th..

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Lance or Jennifer. I love all the other guys. Lance and Jennifer just don't be able to keep up with them.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Quote Originally Posted by glennajo
    My pick for this week is Jennifer.
    mine too.....
    I am what I am, God has made me...What do I see when I look in the mirror?? I see me.......Clay

I must be in the minority. I LOVE Jennifer. Actually, I really like all of the remaining contestants. However, if I had to choose one to go, it would be Lance. Not into him. Not getting Matt either. He's a novelty act and it would get boring quickly for me. I'm rooting for Brad or Jennifer to win. As cute as George is, he sounds like every other country singer on the radio these days.

Not that I want Jennifer to go home necessarily, I just think I would be more disappointed if any of the others did.

Yeah...Lance should go.

He has AMAZING songwriting skills...and I am certain that Nashville is taking notice of that fact. However, I don't think Lance is the performer that you need to be, nor does he have strong enough vocals, to go any further in this competition.

(Too bad I can't vote, living in Canada)

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I'm rooting for Brad or Jennifer to win. As cute as George is, he sounds like every other country singer on the radio these days.
    I disagree with that. I think Brad is closer to every other country singer than George. Brad has grown on me, but George has a voice I love to listen to. I would buy his CD, not sure about Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by saabstress
    Everything sounds the same...all the voices, all the music, blah, blah, blah..I guess that is why I like Lance Miller's voice. Reminds me of the days when my mom use to play the Merle Haggard records all day. Now there's an unforgettable sound.
    I think that is why I like Matt so much

I do think that Lance will be the next to go even though I like him

FORT Fanatic
    Lance will be going.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I must be in the minority. I LOVE Jennifer. Actually, I really like all of the remaining contestants. However, if I had to choose one to go, it would be Lance. Not into him. Not getting Matt either. He's a novelty act and it would get boring quickly for me. I'm rooting for Brad or Jennifer to win. As cute as George is, he sounds like every other country singer on the radio these days.
    funnygirl422, Welcome to my side!!!!!!

I agree what you said, and I'm glad you are on my side. I would love to see Lance Miller to go, and that's exactly what you said. I'll be looking forward to see Jennifer Hicks make it to the top 3.

Jennifer. She sounds way too much like Dolly and her performance last night didn't do anything to get me excited about buying her record.
    Actually, Jennifer's style and sound remind me of Pam Tillis without the power.

Just to clarify... When we call in, we should call the number of the person we want to kick off, correct? I wonder why they are changing the voting format mid-stream. Don't you think that some people won't catch the voting change, and will actually vote for their favorite again?
    You're supposed to vote for your favorite, not the other way around.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast