+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who gets booted out April 10th?

Who gets booted out April 10th?

I know who I want out on April 10th on Nashville Star. Matt and Lance .

Matt and Lance talent are weak...

FORT Regular
    I bet Brent Keith goes. He has a good voice and look, but he's playing with the big boys (and gal) now. He's not quite in thier league. (but given time, he could be)

I don't really want any of them to go home. I guess I'd have to say Brent or Matt, but I'm thinking Brent because Matt seems to have a bigger fan base.

IMO, Brent lacked enough emotion and character. Brent will go this week.

Otherwise, I think it's really in the air from now on. There is some competition out there. I just have one concern.

I've thought from the beginning that George would win this thing. He does GREAT on covers, his voice is amazing. I'm really disappointed that George seemed weakest on original night. I know that Seven Spanish Angels was outstanding and he really made it his own, guess I am ready to hear "her everything" another of his originals, and I want him to give me goosebumps.
    Just keep singing, just keep singing, just keep singing

FORT Regular
    George has an amazing voice. I loved his Seven Spanish Angels. He is just missing that spark, that special "something" that allows him to connect with the audience. His voice may just be good enough that he can overcome the lack of connection.

Brad has some connection, but something about him doesn't seem genuine, or real. Maybe he's been in Nashville too long to have that "real" quality.

I think "I miss me" was a great song, and the piano was a nice touch. But I am a little disappointed he brought it back out this week. I don't know why that bothered me, but it did. I think he's a great singer, but the piano this week bothered, I really hope I don't see it again next week.
    Just keep singing, just keep singing, just keep singing

I'm guessing that Brent will go. His looks have carried him this far, but I can't see them carrying him too much further. As someone said in the show discussion thread, there are other good looking guys for the female audience to vote for.

Everyone keeps on predicting Matt's demise since he gets singled out as the one nobody can see as the Nashville Star, but I actually think Matt has been one of the top 3 or 4 vote getters all along.

I think it will come down to Brent or Lance. So far, America's voting has been on point except for Stacy being dismissed a little too early. I think they'll get it right again and vote Brent off.

I am sticking with Lance being the one voted off.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I think Brent is going next...his cutie looks can only get him so far amongst the competition he is with.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I am sticking with Lance being the one voted off.
    I don't think so, not yet anyway. There are a LOT of Lance fan-atics out there who think he is wonderful. I haven't figured out his appeal yet, I wish he didn't have that nasal quality to his voice. Anyway, his fans will be continuing to vote for him. He will probably stick around for a few more weeks.
    I think Brent will be the one to go home this week. After he is gone, then it will be a toss up between Matt & Lance as to who goes next.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast